GT LTS Full Suspension XTR Mountain Bike For Sale

Jason Gotel

Retro Newbie
Feedback
View
GT LTS Mountain Bike FOR SALE. Down Hill XTR version of this, classic full suspension bike. This legendary full-sus beast is in great condition, having recently been completely stripped and rebuilt replacing anything worn with brand new components. All the photos were taken by me (I am a photographer) – as you can see it is utterly gorgeous!. Only £490 (it cost £3500 new).

• GT LTS medium sized, down hill version of the frame (long travel) with Titanium rear swing arm. The frame has had extra, beautifully welded, custom butting at the head set and seat tube areas, using 6061 aluminium, making this an incredibly strong frame.
• Rock Shox oil dampened, coil spring, rear shock, freshly serviced by TF Tuning.
• Marzocchi BOMBER Z1 forks. Recently stripped and serviced and in great working order.
• BRAND NEW tires: 2.4 Intense DH Comp 60 (incredibly puncture proof).
• XTR front hub, with DT Swiss spokes on Rigida DP22 ‘V’ section front rim.
• XTR front skewer.
• XTR rear hub, with DT Swiss spokes on Mavic 717 rim.
• KORE Aheadset stem (Easton EA70 tubing).
• KORE seat post (Easton EA70 tubing).
• Carbon Fibre handle bars.
• KORE rear skewer.
• XTR bottom bracket.
• XTR front chain rings.
• XTR crank arms.
• Shimarno SPD pedals (new bearings).
• XTR rear derailleur, reverse pull (so much smoother than normal pull).
• XT Front derailleur.
• BRAND NEW Blank saddle.
• BRAND NEW mushroom handle bar grips.
• FSA cartridge bearing head set
• XTR gear shifters.
• XTR brake levers.
• XT brakes.
• BRAND NEW cables.

In the photos attached you can see that the frame has had extra, beautifully welded, custom buttress at the head set and seat tube areas. These were added due to cracks that developed. These were expertly fixed in 2004 and the frames weld strength has remained trouble free since then. To back this up, the frame welds come with a 6 month money back guarantee, you can't say fairer than that.

Email me or call me on 07810480989 to come and see it. All the best, Jason :)

Attachments

• LTS 4 LowRez.jpg
    LTS 4 LowRez.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,080
  • LTS 1 LowRez.jpg
    LTS 1 LowRez.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,081
  • LTS 2 LowRez.jpg
    LTS 2 LowRez.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,081
  • LTS 3 LowRez.jpg
    LTS 3 LowRez.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,080
  • LTS 5 LowRez.jpg
    LTS 5 LowRez.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,079
  • LTS 6 LowRez.jpg
    LTS 6 LowRez.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,080
I realise you are hoping to sell complete but if you are unable to I would be interested in the shifters and chainset dependent on price.

Thank you.

Good luck with sale.

Jason Gotel":1xaxhex7 said:
In the photos attached you can see that the frame has had extra, beautifully welded, custom buttress at the head set and seat tube areas. These were added due to cracks that developed. These were expertly fixed in 2004 and the frames weld strength has remained trouble free since then. To back this up, the frame welds come with a 6 month money back guarantee, you can't say fairer than that.

:p

Apologies, didnt see that I read it too quickly and was looking at the pretty pictures. :facepalm:

Good luck with the sale!

Jason Gotel":2wjxgm9x said:
All the photos were taken by me today (I am a photographer) – as you can see it is in perfect condition.

Were they? I thought this was the same bike (with the same photos) that's been on and off Gumtree for the past several months (which has conveniently gone off the site now)? And if I'm not mistaken you've also listed it on here before, no?

And as for the "perfect condition"... I'm pretty sure that anything which has cracked and been welded up again doesn't count as perfect..

Good luck with the sale though.

This was listed in March 2012 with the same pics... so I'd venture the photos weren't taken today :roll:

ahhhhhh the joys of copy and paste :roll:
i think the op may have taken the photos the day of the original post so could be forgiven for not editing that bit when pasting on this post ;)

Back