Silver Syncros Sale

cyclotoine

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
All prices in USD and do not include shipping, see end for shipping costs.

150mm Cattleprod 0 degrees 1-1/8" NOS or maybe a new take off that sat in a box of stems for years. $20 missing handlebar clamping bolts but I will thrown in some generic ones.
IMG_5983.jpg

140mm Cattleprod 0 degrees 1-1/8" NOS and in much cleaner shape than above. Both this and above have original Z-bolt alloy binder bolt and wedge. $30
IMG_5993.jpg

140mm Cattlehead 5 degrees 1-1/8" repo top cap with non-original cap bolt, but original wedge. Likely new take off or NOS. decent shape but also lived in a box of stems for a number of years. $25
IMG_5976.jpg

140mm Cattlehead 0 degrees 1" have both a metal and plastic cap. Again I don't know if it is NOS or new take off, came from same box. Has cool black steerer clamp. $40 w/ both caps. $35 with just metal. $30 with just plastic. Sorry I will not sell one of the caps before the stem is sold.
IMG_5998.jpg

An NOS 1-1/8" Girvin Flex stem for good measure $30.
IMG_5972.jpg

Shipping to the UK/EU Uninsured air is the only reasonable option and is flat rate.
up to 500g is $19 which should cover anything above well wrapped in a bubble envelope. Syncros stems are around 230g give or take. It may be possible to ship one for $10 if I use a bubble envelope and no additional internal padding (i.e. package weight <250g). This choice and the risk would be yours.

Shipping to US for one stem is $12, airmail uninsured.

No body really likes silver syncros do they? You almost never see silver alloy posts, guess these stems are best paired with ti syncros posts.

I am open to trades on red anodized chainrings and will also consider green ano parts.

Open to Swaps:

Interested in any red, green or gold anodized part maybe even rasta stuff?

specific wants:

110/74/58 BCD rings in Red.
mid 1990s 36T 110 BCD ring in black.

:xmas-big-grin: weekend bump. Offers are welcome. I would love to move some of these off. I'm only allowed to spend what comes into my paypal and anything coming in from sales will go back into the retrobike community to fund my current projects.

cyclotoine":38c4d6ig said:
No body really likes silver syncros do they? You almost never see silver alloy posts, guess these stems are best paired with ti syncros posts.

I am open to trades on red anodized chainrings and will also consider green ano parts.

I like them and prefer them,
As for silver syncros posts they where used as a cheaper OEM post and are a cheaper series Alu to the black post. I think they came to retail (OEM before) in 97 but I cannot be certain with the dates.

FluffyChicken":6ptxq5ba said:
cyclotoine":6ptxq5ba said:

I like them and prefer them,
As for silver syncros posts they where used as a cheaper OEM post and are a cheaper series Alu to the black post. I think they came to retail (OEM before) in 97 but I cannot be certain with the dates.

So I am better off polishing out a black post and adding new decals. Good to know. I am playing around with a silver build in my mind. Thanks for the info! The nice thing about the silver stems is they are easy to refinish at home. The black ones not so much.

Only the 150 is really a candidate for some polishing... the light in the photos make them look worse than they are. The 140 especially looks fantastic. I should have used diffuse lighting.

just sell the black post (and not loose value on polishing it) and get yourself a ti one. ;)

Back