I bought this bike off here a while back now. The idea was to use it as a pub bike and with the kids for family bike rides. I had wanted a steel 90's Marin, since i was 13 and first got into MTB riding (the first time round) and the idea of buying a cheaper bike to use with my kids it seemed to tick the box. To be honest i love riding the bike more than my £0000's Full susser. I had planned to give it a full refurbish, including strip and repaint. But i need to face facts, it isnt going to happen any time soon. I bought it off the original owner (who purchased it new from Brian Rourke cycles) and since its purchase i have added an XT rear mech, replaced the shifters with Deore LX units, replaced the gear cables. The gears need some indexing work, which i will do if i remember. I also have replaced the handle bar grips with some lock ons.
* 20" Marin bear Valley frame - good overall condition however it has obvious sign sof use, including chips and areas of rust. Needs restoring
* Paralax hubs 26" wheels, life in rims, but obviously have been used so some dishing
* XT rear mech 21 speed system
* LX shifters and brake lever combos
* Selle Italia Titanium flite alpes saddle (Bit of a sought after beast)
I just want back what I paid £80 Collected from Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Sorry about all the pictures, PM for further details.