Pace Air Fork with canti & disc bosses/Sychros h'set SOLD

SteveW

Retro Guru
Just found this in a box of bits I'd forgotten about. I'm not sure which model it is but it has air cartridges at the top of the right leg and at the bottom of both. All seem to work fine still but the lockout cable on top of the left leg is broken so no lockout unless you get them serviced. Clamp on canti bosses. Magnesium dropouts. Bolt on crown. 1in alu steerer (210mm). 80mm travel. £70 posted, including perfect 1in Synchros headset.

Attachments

• IMG_0858.jpeg
    IMG_0858.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG_0859.jpeg
    IMG_0859.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 509
Re: Pace Air Fork with canti & disc bosses/Sychros 1in h'set

A friend of mine maybe interested for one of many Bontragers...

"for one of many Bontragers..."

Thanks for the shout out - but I don't think my bank balance can justify more forks at the mo'... :oops:

Hi Steve,
I was wandering if you could give me the weight and axel to crown length of these forks,
also I'm assuming that you can change out the steerer for a 1 1/8'' one, does the one inch steerer have a sleeve to fill the gap or is the crown for 1 inch only?

Cheers HT11

According to my scales they weigh 1524g including the bolt on canti bosses. Centre of axle to top of crown length is 435mm. Crown is sleeve-spaced down to 1in so can also be used for 1 1/8th

Hi they sound perfect but sounds like I'm a bit late, give us a shout if the sale falls through
first dibs,

Cheers HT11

Back