Orange P7 19" Refurb, 1995 STX/RC/LX mix, Mavic Ceramic Rims

Boromedic

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hi guys, I'm having to flog some gear as I'm off to work abroad for a couple of years and I can't afford to leave a load of stuff in storage. Plus I can't bear to leave this rotting in someones shed after I got it back to full working order.

If you follow my old thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=214447
you can see the pics and see what work I've done.

I had to strip the frame back to the nickel finish, replace the grips, cables, cable outers etc. (although I have the originals somewhere which I'll chuck in!), I've stuck the Kalloy seatpost back in as well instead of the USE one on this pic. Also it has an STX-RC groupset, with LX canti's and Mavic ceramic rims which are really really light.

I'll also chuck in a new 7 speed shimano chain, some bar ends, a SRAM quicklink and a new Shimano BB, plus a set of Schwalbe Marathon Plus road tyres in good nick. Also I have the original STX-RC cantis which are still in good condition and useable, and a complete replacement STX-RC headset.

It's still in great condition, although the Orange Bar End caps are a bit scuffed now.

Any advice on pricing gratefully received, as I originally placed this on the how much is my xyz worth thread but got no replies :)

Doing a search on here, I'm going to ask for £225 but if anyone can assist with a more accurate price I'd be most grateful!

Thanks guys.

Re: Orange P7 19" Refurb, 1995 STX/RC/LX mix, Mavic Ceramic

welly":1k3gksr2 said:

PM replied, cheers Paul.

Anyone interested in a quick cash sale who's local to me in Coalville, Leicestershire? I'm open to good offers!

Thanks

Re: Orange P7 19" Refurb, 1995 STX/RC/LX mix, Mavic Ceramic

Bump, for a price drop £225..... open to sensible offers also :)

Re:

I wish I had stumbled across this sooner..... I used to have the very same bike/model/group set and have never found anything like it. I bought a top end Felt and a Focus more recently and they have nothing on my old P7....nostalgia :)

Back