Machine Tech zero flex v brake levers £35

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
EDIT: I found the original sale invoice and it seems I paid £35 posted, so lowering price accordingly.

--------------
I bought these off the forum a while ago. They came with odd bolts for the lever pivots so I have replaced these with some matching ones. They require a shoulder bolt (original 1 included), and the bolts fitted I have modified so that whilst they didn't start life as shoulder bolts, have a shim over the thread to create the desired diameter using brake cable ferrules (bolts are easy to come by, if I was keeping them I would probably buy some from here: http://www.berger-tools.co.uk/category. ... egoryID=30). The CNC cut-out on one lever has a very slight kink, but you'd be hard pressed to see it and the levers are still straight. A few marks here and there but pretty tidy all round. I can't remember what I paid for these, recall around £40 so looking for that back (if I paid less, do tell me as I'm not after profiting out of them, just can't remember and that figure rings a bell).

Pics should do the talking, but I would be keeping these had I not just sourced some Avid black ops levers.

Attachments

• IMG_2099.JPG
    IMG_2099.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_2098.JPG
    IMG_2098.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_2097.JPG
    IMG_2097.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_2096.JPG
    IMG_2096.JPG