Klein Attitude early 1990s backfire colour for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazelhayward

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

After all the kind help and messages from members on here with information and help with the Klein i have decided to offer it for sale through here as ebay dictates the price would exceed their selling limits and through bad experience I would sooner see it go to somebody that will appreciate and look after it..

As I have mentioned in other posts made earlier the bicycle was my late husbands and has been lovingly looked after and serviced throughout its years as he purchased it from new (I am told it is possibly a 1992 Backfire model)
the bicycle has just been serviced and inspected where it was given a clean bill of health as I can well believe due to the amount of hours my husband spent in his garage if he wasn't out riding it!
The bicycle store also advised me that the frames are prone to cracking and that it is crack free, I have also checked the seat tube as several members advised me that it was common place that cracking can occur there which it has no signs of.

I was advised to write a list of its components which are listed below which is all Greek too me but here goes...

shimano xt gears throughout,
the numbers on the pedal cog arms are m900
the wheels are bontrager mustang? on the front and rear,
and the brakes are also shimano branded
the seat and post are also bontrager

the bicycle is very light as I can comfortably lift it which and I struggle to lift my sons bike.

I would be willing to accept £1950 delivered for the bicycle via paypal, cheque or transfer via signed for delivery despatched next day it will be packed and sent securely.

Any questions or details please send me a message and I will do my best to help with what knowledge I have...

Thats all for now I think :D

Hazel

Due to overwhelming interest from uk and overseas members the bicycle I feel is best listed on eBay as I am not au fait with such matters and have had experience today of possible buyers that I shall not name visit to see the bicycle and treat my hospitality badly with a ridiculous offer after rummaging through our garage for two hours with obvious no intention of buying the bicycle as it wasn't looked at for more than a moment!
This has sadly made the experience less than worthwhile but I would like to thank the genuinely interested parties for their kind advice .

Hazel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,947
I would revise this price upwards if it were mine. £1950, at least, unless you are strapped and need to get rid as soon as. Whereabouts are you? To get the best price you might be better offering collection. Good luck!

highlandsflyer":1i81m700 said:
I would revise this price upwards if it were mine. £1950, at least, unless you are strapped and need to get rid as soon as. Whereabouts are you? To get the best price you might be better offering collection. Good luck!

Hi,

Its been sat in the garage under a dust sheet for not far short of 2 years so there is no rush to sell more space saving on the removal van as we are moving from Exeter to Cumbria shortly, if needs must I am sure there will be room.

Price wise it would have been nice to achieve a higher amount but I have settled at a price I am comfortable with that is fair to both parties I feel.

hazel x

Seems a fair price, bike looks really nice.

Good luck with the sale, hope it goes to someone who appreciates it.

Of course sell it for what you feel is fair, I was just suggesting the price I would start at. Everyone wants to haggle a deal, of course. You should wait a few days at least and keep firm on your price. I would jump on it if I was local to you and able to justify it right now.

John":1d4pad1s said:
Seems a fair price, bike looks really nice.

Good luck with the sale, hope it goes to someone who appreciates it.

Hi John,

Yes I hope so too, it appears I have stumbled on the best medium to find somebody that hopefully will :D

Kind Thanks

Hazel x

Hi Hazel,

Good luck with the sale.

My advice would be to provide some better/clearer pictures if you can.

J

jonrock":323k7hqg said:
Hi Hazel,

Good luck with the sale.

My advice would be to provide some better/clearer pictures if you can.

J

Hi,

Thanks for the advice via here and message struggling to keep up with all this commotion! :)

Hazel x

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back