Fruitfull8 - part - split of an elite :(

Archemist

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've a rebuild plan for the elite as a road racing / cx mtb (it'll all be reversible and in the best possible taste ;) )

So some parts are available if anyone's looking....

Anyhow pictures in my build thread for now but I'll get some details up tomorrow - let me know if you want any particular close-ups please ➡️

viewtopic.php?t=141698&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Please express interest here and note that I'd like to offer the "fitting" parts to the frame buyer first off...

1994/5 Pace rc35mxcd's superb cosmetic condition and stanchions, needs at least some new elastomers - with 1 1/4" unthreaded steerer, though crown can take anything from 1" up with the Pace adaptors ( i can swap steerer for a 1" threaded but you'd need to source the shim). Includes front mounted canti brace and most of a rear canti brace - short of bolts and circlips (I'm sure Tim can sort those). it includes the Pace crown shim too.

£75 delivered UK

Lovely Mavic x517 and Pace Carbon front hub - £40 delivered or £35 with forks above.

Dia Compe 987's and SS7 levers in anno blue - super barely used condition - rear canti has one small scrape (barely noticeable once fitted) levers very very minor ware. Blocks barely used.

£30 delivered

Xlite PSS saddle, in Blue kevlar and chromo rails, in excellent condition - logos almost perfect and complete with box, again was NOS prior to Elitism

£30 delivered

Syncros - 2nd issue(?) seatpost in 31.6 flavour 300m long

£35 delivered (or £30 with frame)

Control Tech Ahead stem, black, 120mm(will check) long in near perfect condition all logos good

£25 delivered

Orange Hot Rods, polished and delogo'd but nice - slight marks near stem mount

£15 delivered

Payments by PP gift please or you pay the fees, or cash on collection / delivery

Please respond in thread 1st and I'll deal on a 1st come 1st served basis :)

cheers for looking
And

Back