change of heart sees me keeping this one

painter09

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
sorry now withdrawn from sale .............................................

testing the waters on this one :?
i purchased this frame some time in august this year with the intensions of building a nice light weight xc bike and collected all the xt bits for it including xt hubed wheels ect and new old stock rock shox indy c, the frame came along in the original goldish laquer giving it a sort of titanium finish and even though the link show the original frame it was purchased from azaro affter the original sale.see here >>>> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=252164
a little of how the advert went
Very nice 'Ti Style' finish.
Kinesis 7005 Tubing
1 1/8" Headtube
23" Headtube / Seattube
19" BB / Seattube
Rear Canti Hanger
affter taking posesion of the frame and seeing the cable rub peeling laqer ect i decided to have the frame powder coated in grey and thats how it sits now,its not been built except for fitting of an head set and forks, seat clamp and bb to make sure threads are ok affter coating so has no clamp marks on down tubes or cable rub ect imo it looks stunning and finished of nicely with the new old stock forks i managed to source from a local shop, the original price is still on the forks, the steerer as been cut and if memory serves me the steerer is now 195mm, fitted with canti hanger for brakes ect, the paint is as far as i can see totaly unmarked and they have never had a wheel fitted in them. i dont have any proper pics but will take some detailed ones tomorow and post them up but have one to give you the idea of colour to be going on with, price wise i would like £170 for both frame and forks with headset and stem as the frame stands me at £90 with the cane creek s3 headset and the forks at £80, the price is collected as i realy dont want to start tying forks to the frame to post and lbs is hard work to get a box, once sold i will be posting the xt parts up for sale wich consist of mainly 92 ish parts ie crank set brakes thumbies rear derry front mech and paralex xt hubs on mavic rims but buyer of frame and forks will get first refusal as they will help in the build of this beuty ;)
anyhoo only selling these to make room for an 853 rock lobster build but you cant beat steel and i just cant resist it :D

Attachments

• rl powder coated 013.JPG
    rl powder coated 013.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 380
  • rl powder coated 012.JPG
    rl powder coated 012.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 380
  • rl powder coated 011.JPG
    rl powder coated 011.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 380
  • rl powder coated 009.JPG
    rl powder coated 009.JPG