Klein attitude(gator fade)20"SOLD

Billybob2

Old School Hero
Had plans to build this,but find it hard to source the parts that it deserves,it's a 20" frame C-T,it's totally mint you can see what it sold for I want £800.
I am looking for an early s&g cycles muddy fox or a f.w Evans Saracen,a pace RC100/200 f2 all 20"+ frames please,and complete bikes as I carnt be dealing with finding parts,condition is not an issue as long as it ain't bent or cracked.would consider a px or swap for any of the above bikes.

If you have any of the above bikes,and your not interested in the klein, let me know anyway as I have cash waiting.view link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=271595

Re: Klein attitude(gator fade)20"

Not really interested in the Klein but I have a Bluemels made '87 Saracen Kili-flyer for sale if you are interested. Just been restored and complete, 21" frame.

Carl.

Will consider anything,in 20-23" frame.. surprise me!! Cash either way

Pm sent back..
Getting a lot of interest,the size is defo 20" I was surprised myself, as I was just settling for the 22" but when I put a measuring tape on it I was happy to find its 20" which for a long and low race frame, is spot on.
I have also been offered lots of muddy fox's and Saracens but I am after the early ones it has to be either S&G araya muddy fox,or F.W Evans/Saracen conquest,if it don't have this written on the frame then am not interested,as I can pick up later ones ten a penny.
I know cash is tight nowadays,and we like to invest our hard earned in bikes/parts so I will consider literally anything! Even a modern Ti frame or a cannondale hooligan(doing the commute at the mo would love one).or even an orange clockwork,RC100/200,Dave Yates,Overburys,Tushingham,Cleland anything British really.

Billybob2":2hr2l8c2 said:
Pm sent back..
Getting a lot of interest,the size is defo 20" I was surprised myself, as I was just settling for the 22" but when I put a measuring tape on it I was happy to find its 20" which for a long and low race frame, is spot on.
I have also been offered lots of muddy fox's and Saracens but I am after the early ones it has to be either S&G araya muddy fox,or F.W Evans/Saracen conquest,if it don't have this written on the frame then am not interested,as I can pick up later ones ten a penny.
I know cash is tight nowadays,and we like to invest our hard earned in bikes/parts so I will consider literally anything! Even a modern Ti frame or a cannondale hooligan(doing the commute at the mo would love one).or even an orange clockwork,RC100/200,Dave Yates,Overburys,Tushingham,Cleland anything British really.

not to be stubborn, but this is called in Klein sizes 22", even if you measure 20"...if it would have been a 20" Klein, i would have been interested as well ;)

Back