MT62,MT60,DX, Some Karma now all reduced gotta go!

KenG

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have for sale some items that I no longer have the chance to build up, some theiving scrotes broke into my garage and stole my custom build and I just can't get the feeling of them coming back for the rest out of my mind, so I'm going to sell bits on so others can hopefully benefit. Right so we have as follows - (all prices include UK posting)

all pictures of bits here http://www.flickr.com/photos/104450580@N03/10121032083/

1 set fo BR M454 canti's, great condition apart from the bolts which will need replacing ( the "rust like" appearance around the bolt is actually copper grease from fitting) £15

1 set BR m650 DX cantis, good condition,just need a clean and polish and ready to go, once again bolts may need changing. £25 Now £20

1 set BR mt62 Canti's, very good condition,all there but again bolts are poor. £25 Now £20

1 pair Deore MT62 thumbies, good overall condition but there is a bit of laquer loss on the tops not visible on the photos, but maybe thats just me being picky. £25 Now £20 SOLD

A plethora of XT U brakes, front one very good apart from scratch that can be seen, another is pretty good and the last is very faded, there is an additional brace to boot. £30 the lot Now £25 SOLD

1 Pair MT63 2 finger brake levers, very good condition,rubbers good. £20 Now £15 SOLD
1 Pair MT60 4 finger brake levers, extremely good,polished and black good. £25 Now £20 SOLD

Pair of minty MT62 derailleurs, these really are extremely nice, it would be shame to split them. £35 Now £30 SOLD

And now the Karma, all pick up only,i won't have the time to post any of this stuff, all frames are big like me, so as follows -

1 GT Talera, 20" i think,complete with GT stem FSA bars,seat post and quick release PICK UP ARRANGED

1 89 Marin Palisades , 21" ( karma previously on here) frame and forks, forks are very rare hooded Marin ones, try searching on here for them.

1 Campus? frame and forks 20.5", bought off here, stripped and primed, then theft occured so heart went,forks are stamped 1988 and i can just make out the spinner bird logo,very very nice forks,so good home only please.

Re: Canti's, levers,derailleurs, brakes and even some Karma

Dibs on GT please while i work out how to get it down to me. Is it U or canti? or mix?

Hi
The GT is all canti, unusual in team scream too.

Ok, let me see how i can get it down to me. Will start a 'please help' type thread. Could you PM me your postcode or is it just Hull proper?

Can I put my name down for the 89 Marin Palisades please.

Just need to check for certain that someone I know can collect.

Ignore that, decided against another project :oops: :facepalm:

No worries, the forks on the Marin are very nice and very hard to find, I think one guy on here built a Bear Valley and had a right pain finding the hooded forks to Finish it.
Let me know if you change your mind.
;)

"1 Pair MT63 2 finger brake levers, very good condition,rubbers good. £20 Now £15"

I'll take these please, PM me your details.

Hi Ya,

I would very much like the M464 cantilever set, if it is the full set one with the double cut outs, very old school type .

Im also desperate for them red lugged forks and happy even to pay royal mail postage on them if you would box and post em along with the brakes

Back