Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:44 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:02 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 am
Posts: 653
Location: Lee on Solent, Hants
widowmaker wrote:
Out of interest what wheels are you looking for ?


Anything really mate, need a set for the Giant Cadex


Top
 Profile  
 
Register or login to remove these adverts


PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:03 pm 
Classified Mod / Lincs, East and South Yorks AEC
Classified Mod / Lincs, East and South Yorks AEC
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:45 pm
Posts: 6011
Location: East Yorkshire
Negawsklov wrote:
chrisv40 wrote:
How much would you take for the Proflex posted?

I thought you had this on ebay now though?


Cancelled it coz of the dick heads.. Haven't got a box to post it anymore, used it last night for another frame I sold


Not meaning to be pushy but if you have a halfords or a bike shop local to you they will give you a box for nothing, I can arrange a courier too if necessary?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:05 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:55 am
Posts: 2920
Location: Dorset
I have some wheels which may be of interest. Someone had called Dibs on them but I think he is going to pull out.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=273622


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:10 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 am
Posts: 653
Location: Lee on Solent, Hants
widowmaker wrote:
I have some wheels which may be of interest. Someone had called Dibs on them but I think he is going to pull out.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=273622


Perfect mate. Bear me in mind


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:10 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 am
Posts: 653
Location: Lee on Solent, Hants
chrisv40 wrote:
Negawsklov wrote:
chrisv40 wrote:
How much would you take for the Proflex posted?

I thought you had this on ebay now though?


Cancelled it coz of the dick heads.. Haven't got a box to post it anymore, used it last night for another frame I sold


Not meaning to be pushy but if you have a halfords or a bike shop local to you they will give you a box for nothing, I can arrange a courier too if necessary?


I'll enquire on my way home


Last edited by Negawsklov on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:11 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:55 am
Posts: 2920
Location: Dorset
Negawsklov wrote:
widowmaker wrote:
I have some wheels which may be of interest. Someone had called Dibs on them but I think he is going to pull out.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=273622


Perfect mate. Bear me in mind


Ill drop the chap a PM and remind him, and ill be in touch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:41 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:55 am
Posts: 2920
Location: Dorset
Is it 19" centre to centre or centre to top??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:22 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 am
Posts: 653
Location: Lee on Solent, Hants
Up you go


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:55 am
Posts: 2920
Location: Dorset
Can I collect it tomorrow :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:47 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:55 am
Posts: 2920
Location: Dorset
Collected this today - thanks buddy !! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Retro-bike-fan and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group