Pace RC36 (1999 / 2000)

dangermoose

Retro Newbie
Hi all, I have some Pace RC36s that I have taken off my bike recently. The bike had been in the shed for about 7 years so trying to get back out again & have replaced them.

The forks have some rust marks but they worked perfectly the last few times (over the summer) I was out. They haven't been serviced for a long time but were the best forks I've ever owned & still seem as plush as they were in the early noughties!

If anyone lived near Bradford and wants a closer look then by all means let me know.

The steerer height is 176mm & tube 1 1/8.

I'm looking for £40.

yjwkiZVBFASP0pZYijhmYj1toWEXdtonKdSwLkfon_E

High res image here so u can see in detail...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3oks61meg3un ... rc36-1.jpg

Sorry. I should have made that clear. Postage would be additional (not sure how much it will cost to post but I'm guessing it would be around £10 to £15) or collection welcome.

Hi Chris,

The economy option will cost £6.19 (the box weighs in just over 2kg).

Add around £1 for the standard service which would be a bit quicker.

If ure OK with that I can try to get it off tomorrow (apparently a local asda has this service) or failing that Monday. Would bank transfer be OK?

Regards
David.

I'm very keen on these but may I kindly inquire as to how much shipping would cost to Thailand? I've had a few heavy parts sent over before but nothing as large as a fork. But I may take them if shipping doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Cheers

Back