White industries hub on Mavic 231 PLUS KARMA

jitensha

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello

First - White Industries hub on Mavic 231 rim. Professionally built up. The rim does have one slight up and down section but it is not bad. The hub has a small amount of play but again, its not bad. Side walls have plenty of life left in them. £35 shipped.

And finally, two bits of karma -collection only please.......

Some forks. Elastomers are good. One canti stud missing and a couple of bolts. Apart from that, ok. Steerer length on request (forgot)

Silver Saracen Protrax SE frame from 1995? Beautiful example with almost flawless paintwork. The only problem being, the rear triangle on LHS is bent inwards due to me landing on it after a failed wheelie attempt. Im sure someone with knowledge of these things will be able to bend it back easily enough.

Attachments

• Photo0057.jpg
    Photo0057.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 599
  • Photo0058.jpg
    Photo0058.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 599
  • Photo0049.jpg
    Photo0049.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 599
  • Photo0048.jpg
    Photo0048.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 599
  • Photo0054.jpg
    Photo0054.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 599
  • Photo0056.jpg
    Photo0056.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 599
The frame is a medium. 18" I think. I'm 5'11 and it fits me fine. I do have the rigid forks with unthreaded steerer for the frame but I was thinking of keeping them. As for the karma forks pictured, they may well fit. I'll check for you in the morning. Bear in mind there is a canti stud missing from the forks.

jitensha":30hq4eol said:
The frame is a medium. 18" I think. I'm 5'11 and it fits me fine. I do have the rigid forks with unthreaded steerer for the frame but I was thinking of keeping them. As for the karma forks pictured, they may well fit. I'll check for you in the morning. Bear in mind there is a canti stud missing from the forks.

Thanks. Is that 18" C-C or C-T? I saw the missing stud on the forks so know they're needing a repair to them.

The forks do indeed fit the frame. If anything the steerer is a little long. Plenty of thread on it.

The frame itself is 17" C-C ~19" C-T

Matt

jitensha":2b9p8bha said:
The forks do indeed fit the frame. If anything the steerer is a little long. Plenty of thread on it.

The frame itself is 17" C-C ~19" C-T

Matt

Thanks Matt. Unfortunately just a bit too small for me (my commuting Saracen is 19" C-C / 21" C-T) as I'm loathe to have excessive amounts of seat post supporting my lardy arse.

GLWS and well done on your generous karma.

Back