Rolf Propel XC non-disc wheelset (Hugi-made hubs) - SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A superlight Rolf Propel 26" wheelset for sale - there's only so many spare superlight retro wheelsets I can justify keeping... I believe they're from around 1998 and I think the RRP was in the region of £400. These were top-end XC race wheels in their day, the front weighs 684g and the rear 982g, on my digital scales. Really nice quality, striking-looking and pretty rare wheelset, 20-spoke radial front and 24-spoke rear, and I understand the hubs are made by Hugi. Black hubs, black rims and black spokes with a few (now faded) ano red parts on the hubs. They are non-disc but are UST compatible, though I've been using them with 26" slicks and tubes. There's a nice review of the wheelset here: http://www.dirtragmag.com/reviews/rolf-propel-wheelset

The rims are ceramic coated though the coating is quite worn, though evenly and without chips etc. Still nice flat braking surfaces though. They run nice and true though guess the bearings might benefit from regreasing/replacement, the front hub has a little 'rumble'.

£85 posted - SOLD

Attachments

• Rolf4.jpg
    Rolf4.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 902
  • Rolf3.jpg
    Rolf3.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 902
  • Rolf2.jpg
    Rolf2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 902
  • Rolf1.jpg
    Rolf1.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 903
Re: Superlight Rolf Propel XC non-disc wheelset (Hugi-made h

Photos added.

Some interest via PM but Montytri has submitted the only firm offer so has first call.

Thanks for the pics, i'll give them a miss thanks, i'm sure somebody else will snap them up.

I'll take them please! :) What's your email for payment please?

Back