Trek / Bontrager Hybrid Road Bike.
BikephotoAd1.jpg [ 474.87 KiB | Viewed 610 times ]
Including labour and the parts listed below, this bike cost £1,800 to build from new so can bought at a fraction of the cost !!
This bike has been custom built on a Bontrager Race Lite frame, commissioned by me for road use.
Bike has always been kept in the garage and typically only riden when its not wet !!
Of great importance this bike has hydraulic rim brakes by the company Magura so ability to stop is great with very little effort.
The frame is NOT marked/scratched or dented and even has a velcro neoprene chain protector to stop the frame from being scratched if the chain is removed !!
NOTE: there are NO cracks on the frame flanges (important for those in the know)Please contact me for extra info on measurements if needed.
The bike has been built with the following parts:
Bike image wheelAd.jpg [ 473.61 KiB | Viewed 610 times ]
• Bontrager Race Lite high strength (red)
• Shimano Parallax rear hub
• Rock Shox adjustable front forks
• Middleburn Chainset
• Magura Hydro front and rear calipers
• Magura adjustable front and rear brake levers
• Shimano Deore XT gears
• New Michelin tyres 12.5 inch
• Velocity Deep V Aero alloy wheels (red) 11.5 inch
• Control Tech stem and handle bars
• Shimano Derailleur
NOTE also listed on the Road bike section of the forum.Offers around £440
Bike photo2Ad.jpg [ 484.73 KiB | Viewed 610 times ]