In an attempt to impose sanity on my limited storage space ahead of the impending start of my first retro build project, I'm selling a number of items that I've had lying around and probably won't now be using.
All prices exclude postage. Postage from Portugal, where I am based, will be extra. Payment by paypal gift or else buyer should add the fees to the price, please.Skewers.
Titanium quick release front skewer with purple anodized ends. Anodizing is missing only on the cam surface. Bought for a build that changed direction slightly. 5 gbpBrake Levers.
1st generation Shimano Servowave levers for V brakes. Good working condition. A small amount of dried mud on the back of one of them! 5 gbp.
Lee-Chi no-name brake aluminium levers for cantis. OEM on a Diamond Back Apex in the mid 90s. Good working condition. The miniature screws that limit the return position of the lever have surface rust from nearly 2 decades in storage. 5 gbp
Chang-Star cantilevers (Diamond Back Apex OEM 1996). Good all round condition, except for one pair which have corrosion on the fixing bolts. Without pads or straddle yoke / hanger. I was hanging on to these because they look a bit trick, and not very common, but now I hunger for sweeter meats. 10 gbp
for the set of 4 (front + rear).
2 pairs of NOS Deore LX cantilevers (rear). 8 gbp
7 speed DX Thumbshifters. Right hand shifter has play and also has no decal on top. Both have a bit of rust on the bar clamp. 10 gbpMechs.
STX front mech, 28.6 band, top pull, top swing. Works fine, no rust, but has play in the pivots. Shown in the photo above with the Chang Star cantis. 2.50 gbpStems.
NOS Specialized M2 ahead stem. 1-1/8" 0 degrees rise, 135 mm length. Bought for a build that has now gone with threaded instead of ahead. Appears to have some very light storage marks. 10 gbp.
Other items (photos to be supplied on request)
* BR MT62 (1 pair), no pads or frame fixing bolts. 5 gbp
* Deore DX cantis (2 pairs), with fixing bolts, no straddle/yoke, good condition, apparently original shimano pads with minimal wear. 12 gbp.
* Kona Curve 2 brake levers for cantis. Good condition, but one mounting bolt not original. 10 gbp.
* Kona Curve 2 cantilevers. 2 pairs, one canti has a knackered spring. One original straddle wire and end bolts, one aftermarket set. Both cable hangers included, fixing bolts included. 15 gbp.
* Yellow Profile bar ends, a bit scuffed. 3.50 gbp.
* NOS Kalloy seat post, 25.0 mm x 400 mm.
Bought from this ebay seller: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... TQ:GB:1123
. Seller mailed me the wrong size, and let me keep it, hence the sale now. 8 gbp.
* NOS 26.8 x 400 mm black inline seat post. Brand X, 6061 alu. 8 gbp.
* Sachs Wavey front grip shifter, fully working. 2.50 gbp. Can throw in a non-matching 8 speed Sachs Powergrip rear Shifter as karma, for spares or repair.
Wanted: 19"+ Dynatech or M Trax MTB (1991-1995)
I cannot lie. I love Dynatechs and British steel: