Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:23 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:54 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner

I'm having flashbacks. You cut out your reputation as a deceptive liar long ago. Its not slander when others are trying to set straight your bullshit for the benefit of unknowing buyers.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215991

Go get mod so he can ban you for being a shady seller.

Register or login to remove these adverts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:58 pm 
Old School Hero

rumpfy wrote:
I'm having flashbacks. You cut out your reputation as a deceptive liar long ago. Its not slander when others are trying to set straight your bullshit for the benefit of unknowing buyers.

What is it with you guys? What is shady about the Klein I am selling...do tell. How can I be MORE honest???

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:50 am 
BoTM | rBoTY Winner
BoTM | rBoTY Winner

Nice Klein! Any undisclosed cracks?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:51 am 
Retro Guru

This is a 91 or 92. Period. Full stop or whatever it is you people say over yonder.

1990 had BATnnn numbers, a few had ATnnn (I've heard about some but never saw one and wondering if the people missed a letter). The 1991 & 1992 models had #'s Axxx and A7F7 is of that format. I don't know if it's a low number or not, I know of bikes that were A3xx is A3 high or low? Who knows. No one can say for sure if it's a 91 or 92 but if Axxx format, it is not a left over 1990.

There were some 1991 models sold with the box crown fork. All of these were sold in Europe except for one that I am aware of. Almost all 91's came with the Uniklein. (I don't know why most went to Europe).

All of what is written above is fact, it's just the way it is and really can't be argued.

Pinguwin isn't mad, I just pity fools.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:10 am 
Retro Guru

Hey Moose. I sent you an email regarding the S/Ns, if you have a gmail acct I can link you the to the db.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:25 am 
Old School Hero

bushpig wrote:
Nice Klein! Any undisclosed cracks?

zero. not even at the seat clamp area. the bike is cherry.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:27 am 
Old School Hero

pinguwin wrote:
This is a 91 or 92. Period. Full stop or whatever it is you people say over yonder.

1990 had BATnnn numbers, a few had ATnnn (I've heard about some but never saw one and wondering if the people missed a letter). The 1991 & 1992 models had #'s Axxx and A7F7 is of that format. I don't know if it's a low number or not, I know of bikes that were A3xx is A3 high or low? Who knows. No one can say for sure if it's a 91 or 92 but if Axxx format, it is not a left over 1990.

There were some 1991 models sold with the box crown fork. All of these were sold in Europe except for one that I am aware of. Almost all 91's came with the Uniklein. (I don't know why most went to Europe).

All of what is written above is fact, it's just the way it is and really can't be argued.

Pinguwin isn't mad, I just pity fools.

Thanks. I have already modified my original post to reflect that it is a 1991-1992 bike. I have also changed the information on my online auction. I appreciate your information.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:31 am 
Old School Hero

mkozaczek wrote:
Hey Moose. I sent you an email regarding the S/Ns, if you have a gmail acct I can link you the to the db.

aren't personal gmail accounts and PMs a more appropriate venue for messages such as this??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:34 am 
Retro Guru

ylwgto wrote:
mkozaczek wrote:

aren't personal gmail accounts and PMs a more appropriate venue for messages such as this??

Yeah, when I'm dealing with friends.

Your Attitude is #2039 FWIW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:54 am 
Old School Hero

mkozaczek wrote:
ylwgto wrote:
mkozaczek wrote:

Yeah, when I'm dealing with friends.

Your Attitude is #2039 FWIW

my friend you will never be, that is for certain.

that said, I appreciate information. however, I do not know what FWIW means or the number given in its context.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next