1993 GT RTS 1 Frame - 16" - Ti Spring - SOLD

Retrokonarider

Dirt Disciple
I purchased this last year, with the intention of building up as I always wanted one as a kid. However, I have sinced purchased a 96 Kona Hei Hei (another of my dream frames) from Wadsy, which I have chosen to focus on.

The frame:
A 1993 GT RTS 1 (possibly team but wouldn't like to say - happy for someone to confirm for me :D )
Size 16"
Neoleen Shock

What makes this frame special/different is that it also comes with a titanium spring. The previous owner to me, had the spring shipped over from the US and my understanding is that they are very rare.

All joints, bushes etc seem tight with no unwanted play. I have given the frame a polish and can't see any cracks or nasties. Obviously there as some scratches on the frame due to the age of it and I have tried to show the worst (near the top tube) in one of the photos. A part from this the frame really is a good specimen.

It could do with a new set of decals and I'm sure it could be polished up further still if you have an electric polisher.

Looking for £175ono via Paypal gift

Postage/Courier extra but happy to discuss with the buyer the cheapest method as I'm not up to speed with frame shipping costs/who to use etc.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• rts1pic4.jpg
    rts1pic4.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 420
  • rts1pic1.jpg
    rts1pic1.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 420
  • rts1pic2.jpg
    rts1pic2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 420
  • rts1pic3.jpg
    rts1pic3.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 420
  • rts1pic5.jpg
    rts1pic5.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 420
  • rts1pic6.jpg
    rts1pic6.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 420
  • rts1pic8.jpg
    rts1pic8.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 420
  • rts1pic9.jpg
    rts1pic9.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 420
Re: 1993 GT RTS 1 Frame - 16" - Ti Spring

PM on its way...

Oh! And it´s a ´94 RTS Team one... ;)

Do you have the rocker for the rear brake...?

Thanks,
BB.

BoyBurning":13blyjxt said:
Do you have the rocker for the rear brake...?

Thanks,
BB.

Hi

Just to confirm Frame and seat post clamp only included in the sale. No rocker but I understand that these are available.

Cheers

Back