FS: Control Tech Stem/X-Lite Brake Bolts/Shimano Mech

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi Guys,

****NOW WITH NEW PRICES****

Got a few bits for sale from a project that is never going to get off the ground with all the other stuff I have on, so you lucky chaps can use them.

Dibs here and then PM me for payment details. I prefer PayPal gift as payment please.

Prices DON'T include shipping, that will be added to the total depending where you are. PM if you want anymore info or images.

Right, first up is a LOVELY set of RS FSX forks. Top condition. Steerer is 1 1/8" and is 206 mm long. There are a few tiny little marks on the forks but they are probably one of the best sets I've seen. £200 – SOLD

--------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is a set of 1995 RS Judy DH forks. Good condition and are working brilliantly. Some scruffs on the legs but I think they could just do with a good clean and polish. All of the logos are there, one is just lifting at the edges. These wouldn't take much to make look new. £90 – SOLD

Avid Tri brake levers. JMC versions in the red and silver. They only have a few little marks and again with a bit of a clean (I've never got round to it) they would look new. £80 – SOLD on EBAY

Control Tech Ahead Stem. Black. 1 1/8". No or very little rise, I think its about 135mm reach. Could do with a repaint but all decals are there. £15 – NOW £10

Ritchey Logic 1" Threaded Headset. Black. New in the box. £15 –SOLD

X-Lite Red Cantilever Brake Bolts. In great condition. Two of the rubber seals are missing but I'm sure you can pick them up for a matter of pence in a hardware store. Colour is good, all the logos are good and clean and there are no scratches. £20 - SOLD

Shimano XT M737 NIB Brake shoes. £20 – SOLD

Flite saddle. 91 vintage, in a bit of a sorry state but structurally sound. £10 – SOLD

Mavic 305 1" Threaded Headset. Some scrapes as seen in the photos but complete apart from the rubber band around the top section. A neatly cut piece of inner tube will have this looking like new. £25 – SOLD

Elite bottle cage. In really good condition. £5 – SOLD

Shimano XT M732 Front Mech. 31.8 Endless band type. Bolt is missing. Condition is ok from the front, logo and black section all fine. Cage has seen better days. £8

Thanks for looking

Re: RS FSX & Judy DH/Avid Tri Levers/Control Tech/Shimano

Surely somebody wants these type bump! :)

Open to offers if it helps :cool:

Re: FSX & Judy DH/Avid Tri/Control Tech/Flite/Mavic/Shimano

Mavic headset, Flite and Shimano FM added

Bump with a price drop...

:D

Hi are the LT Judy's still for sale?

Cheers Jackie.

Both sets of forks are still for sale

Thanks
Gio

I take the avids for 80 incl shipping to berlin if its possible.

Hi I will take the Red LT Judy's, I'm new to this forum how do we go about payment?

Cheers Jackie

Back