Turquoise Ringle Super 8 wheelset

rody

BoTM Winner
Hey guys,

After my ebay buyer backed out on all three of the autions he won due to a rough patch, I've still got my Turquoise Ringle wheelset off my Aquafade Yo to unload. Almost perfect, ridden less than 20 miles, built up with turquoise ringle hubs, Mavic SUP 32 hole rims, and DT double butted spokes with black alloy nipples. Sold for over 400 bucks, willing to let go to a retrobike member for 350 plus shipping.

Also have a turqoise ringle front wheel and matching turqoise ringle twisters in TI.

Here's a few pics...

Attachments

• yo wheels rear.jpg
    yo wheels rear.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 2,267
  • yo wheels front.jpg
    yo wheels front.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 2,267
  • ringle twisters.jpg
    ringle twisters.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 2,267
Jez is quick on the dibs...pm in your box.

Still have the skewers and a turqoise bubba/mavic front available.

cheers,

rody

Whats that I hear? Sounds like shareholders at Jez's Credit Card company have just cracked open another bottle of bubbly! :D

skewers

How much do the skewers go for. I've got one pair of turquoiose and one pair of green as I use a turquoise on the front with a green ringle hub and a green on the rear to complement the turquoise ringle hub. That reminds me must post some pics of my aquafade yo. Coiuld do with a blue paul rear mech (I've got a rasta one) to go with the green front one.

Thats 45 quid for some Ringle twisters.......

mmmmmm

Ok - defos wheels but I'll skip the skewers (have some nice fern green holey ringles instead that will do the job)

AND NO CREDIT CARDS!

(just lots of work to pay for this stuff)

Back