2x USE seatposts. Blue 25mm / SUS 25mm

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I have these 2 spare now.
The blue one is about 25.0mm 350mm total length of the tube. Uncut.
Condition is a little patchy these days,especially at the clamp end but that said when fitted it looks not too bad :D
Black clamp. £17 posted

The Sus one is the model with the non stick coating like a stanchion and like it nothing sticks to it.Probably added with mud in mind. This might be a sumo or an XCR but i dont know as it had no model description when i got it.
It is about 25.0mm 390mm Uncut and is in excellent condition. The clamp is ano red. Sorry i dont know which damper it is for firmness but im a fatty these days and its fine for me. Adjustable anyhow. £27 posted
The sus post really takes the buzz out of the road :cool:

I have 2 shims im reluctant to include as one is tatty and 26.8mm i think, the other is 27.2mm and was bought about 4 months ago. Ill happily add the 26.8 to either post for free but for the 27.2mm it will be an extra fiver(retail £7)

Everything sent recorded as per usual and securely packaged

Attachments

• USE seatposts 002 (Medium).JPG
    USE seatposts 002 (Medium).JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 337
Hiya
Interested in the suspension seat post with the 26.8 shim. It's for an old kona. Think it's 26.8/27 size. I know my 27.2 doesn't fit.
Cheers
J

Re: 2x USE seatposts. Blue 25mm / SUS 25mm Shims FREE

Please reply to pm(original poster.

If anyone else is interested i can only go from who posted first to keep things fair. Still waiting from an answer from JimJim as to whether he still wants it.

Sus post now sold to JimJim.
Blue post still available and ill include the 25.0-27.2 adaptor free gratis. ;)

Back