retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
1) Deore DX long rear derailleur, good condition £23 postedUK SOLD £15
2) Deore DX EC/direct fit 28.6mm front derailleur, good nic £12 PostedUK SOLD £10

3) Deore DX EC/direct fit 34.9mm front derailleur, good nic £12 PostedUK NOW £10

DSCF7487_zpsb873d39f.jpg

4) Deore DX 28.6mm clamp front derailleur, ok nic £9 PostedUK NOW £8

DSCF7490_zps5300feb4.jpg

5) Deore LX cantilevers, full set inc springs and covers £9 posted uk NOW £8

DSCF6771_zps81899695.jpg

6) Deore Thumbshifters, good working order but signs of age show on the clamps, piccis below £25 Posted UK NOW SOLD
7) Magura hydrostop brakes, 2 finger levers, q/r levers, brand new blocks included that cost me a 12 quid alone, these work great £65 posted NOW SOLD FOR £45
:cool: Deore XT hubs with saracen branded wolber rims, front tyre is a good FJ cousin/rear is a past its best smoke
front hub decals there but the rear has all but gone, cassette is included and is in good condition, wheels are straight, would be great for a winter set of wheels £40 posted all in SOLD FOR £35

9) Genuine Magura shifter perches with 7 speed deore LX Sti, good working order but 2 odd screws £20 SOLD

10) Panaracer Magic front and rear tyres, tread still good but walls a little grubby £20 SOLD FOR £15

10) Black Biopace rings, off a DX, great condition for age, all chainring bolts, spacers and washers included £15 & SOLD

11) Sugino chainring 44t compact alloy, gold colour, good condition £8 posted (top)
12) Deore SG chainring NOS 24t £7 SOLD(left)
13) Deore SG chainring 24t Lightly used £5 posted (right)

temporary_zps227e571a.jpg

14) Deore MT60 cranks, black and to be perfectly honest ...untidy, tapers and threads fine but I cant get the LH deore LX pedal off (even though it spins fine too) .....so all in with the matching RH pedal for ....£10 SOLD

temporary_zpscc22efc2.jpg

15) 2 Hope rotors, brand new unused with bolts, 6 bolt fixed 'saw' versions. even get some hope stickers........ ooooooooh

183mm and 203mm, SOLD

XT hydraulic disc brakes with shifters, never used these (not my thing) and suggest when fitted they are bled, shifters seem to work great. they do have some cosmetic scratches to the tops.

£35 SOLD

Paypal gift is preferred and postage is included.

Postage is UK only, Payment via Paypal , I ship quickly and am open to serious offers

RBG

Re: Few bits ...... DX, thumbies added

A price for the whole groupo ?

Hello
interested by :
3) Deore DX EC/direct fit 34.9mm front derailleur, good nic £12 PostedUK
6) Deore Thumbshifters, good working order but signs of age show on the clamps, piccis below £25 Posted UK
and for the chainset which will come if it's a 175mm.

An idea of the price for those parts posted to France ?
Cheers
Pierre

24pouces":2fz9ecxq said:
Hello
interested by :
3) Deore DX EC/direct fit 34.9mm front derailleur, good nic £12 PostedUK
6) Deore Thumbshifters, good working order but signs of age show on the clamps, piccis below £25 Posted UK
and for the chainset which will come if it's a 175mm.

An idea of the price for those parts posted to France ?
Cheers
Pierre

Posted to france -

airmail (no insurance or tracking) = £4.95
Airsure (scanned all the way & signed for) = £11.94

No price for the grouppo as I cant get the pedals off the cranks yet :oops:

RBG

Re: Magura brakes, Deore thumbies, front/rear mech, LX canti

monday b.b.b.b.b.b.b.bump

RBG

Back