Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:56 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:50 pm 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 8611
Location: Sunny Cornwall
bump


Top
 Profile  
 
Register or login to remove these adverts


PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:13 pm 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 8611
Location: Sunny Cornwall
bump


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:18 pm 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 8611
Location: Sunny Cornwall
bump


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:51 pm 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 8611
Location: Sunny Cornwall
bump


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:35 pm 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 8611
Location: Sunny Cornwall
bump


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:52 am 
Old School Hero

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:34 pm
Posts: 162
Interested in the STX rear and the 28.6 front mech. Which of the pics is the 28.6? and is it top or bottom pull?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:56 am 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 8611
Location: Sunny Cornwall
SpaceFlightOrange wrote:
Interested in the STX rear and the 28.6 front mech. Which of the pics is the 28.6? and is it top or bottom pull?


I'll confirm which pic is the 28.6 tonight - pretty sure it is bottom pull anyway.

Cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:57 am 
Old School Hero

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:34 pm
Posts: 162
raidan73 wrote:
SpaceFlightOrange wrote:
Interested in the STX rear and the 28.6 front mech. Which of the pics is the 28.6? and is it top or bottom pull?


I'll confirm which pic is the 28.6 tonight - pretty sure it is bottom pull anyway.

Cheers


Cheers. Bugger. I need a top pull.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:04 am 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 8611
Location: Sunny Cornwall
SpaceFlightOrange wrote:
raidan73 wrote:
SpaceFlightOrange wrote:
Interested in the STX rear and the 28.6 front mech. Which of the pics is the 28.6? and is it top or bottom pull?


I'll confirm which pic is the 28.6 tonight - pretty sure it is bottom pull anyway.

Cheers


Cheers. Bugger. I need a top pull.


99% sure it's BP but will check tonight for you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:06 am 
Old School Hero

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:34 pm
Posts: 162
raidan73 wrote:

99% sure it's BP but will check tonight for you


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BikerB, Exabot [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], IHateRain, Suzukiko, Titanfreak and 44 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group