Some xt m739 parts, manitou, litespeed, thudbuster

JurT

Retro Guru
Litespeed headbadge 40 euro

Not much for sale. In good condition.

I'm from Amsterdam, Holland. I can ship anywhere. Buyer has to pay shipping costs. Payment only by paypal. Buyer pays the fees. If you're interested and not happy with the price, give me a message.

Hi. I am very interested in all the XT and XTR parts for 100 euros if that is correct? Can you get some kind of idea for postage to the UK, and also to Frankfurt in Germany please to see if it is much cheaper to mainland Europe as I have a friend that can receive them for me if needed?

Many thanks.

Hi Steve,

I just searched up. A package to the uk costs the same as to Germany. But if the package is 2kg or less it will cost 9 euro. With track and trace it will cost 13 euro. If the package is heavier then 2kg, but lighter then 5kg with track and trace it's 19,50 euro. It had no option without the track and trace. The problem is that I'm not sure what the weight is.

Personally I think it's heavier then 2kg. If we do the postage for 5kg, and after I go and they say it's lighter then 2kg I pay you back the difference. Is that ok?

Back