Karma, free to good home

tenbikes

Retro Guru
having a clear out of the retro stuff. You can have the following FOC but need to pay postage. parcel weight is 350g, your choice of service, PayPal gift.

Alloy shims: 27.2 down to 25
29.6 down to 27.2
NEW in packet, Shimano 8 speed hub body with a £16.95 price sticker!
XTR Vee brake bolts x 3 (no idea what happened to the fourth)
Spacer for hub body to fit 7/8 speed cassette on 9 speed hub
Thomson elite bolts for stem, full set, used but no rust
Canti hanger of the solid (ie no wire) inverted Y shape
rear skewer, hex key fitting, not QR

There may be more to follow when I get into the boxes!

Still got x2 Ringo Stars for sale, 1 1/8th steerer tube size for £10 each posted, photo in the classified section somewhere!

TB

If possible I would like the xtr bolts as looking for some, plus the shims as they happen to be the correct sizes I need.

I was after the xtr bolts mate... :oops: :D

FluffyChicken":28suno61 said:
If possible I would like the xtr bolts as looking for some, plus the shims as they happen to be the correct sizes I need.

Guys: thanks for all the interest, but perhaps I've not been clear: I would like to get rid of this all in a oner! (the clue was in the parcel weight!) Call me lazy if you like, but I am giving it away FOC so don't want the work of multi postings.

So, it's 16:21 now. First in wanting the lot gets it. Then they can sell it on if they wish!!!

T

I was mate......its just i really needed the bolts.

Tell you what....If it is sent to me I will send out certain bits i dont need to others. I have a stack of other stuff i was going to Karma as well

Antstark":2ff2i8cu said:
I was mate......its just i really needed the bolts.

Tell you what....If it is sent to me I will send out certain bits i dont need to others. I have a stack of other stuff i was going to Karma as well

Top bloke

It's all gone to Ant....no doubt he'll be less lazy than me !!

Should be posted Saturday, expect Monday or Tuesday (rural Scottish PO so might take an extra day).

regards all

TB

Back