Random Upside down SC forks ??? Now £17.50.

rumblytripod

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Save me from Ebay hassle. £17.50 until I list later.
Right, Haven't got a clue about these, Says Royal Racing on them but think they have just been stuck on at some point but I may be wrong.
1" steerer with a 1/18 sleeve on the top, looks messy so don't know if are usable like this, 175mm long. Huge top crown with rebound which has a slight effect, 100mm travel, IS mounts with 20mm axel.
Must be worth £30 delivered for curiosity value. Trade or offers welcomed. Don't need anything particular so just offer WHY up to the value.
Also see viewtopic.php?f=39&t=270067 for a set Fox Talas.

Ta.

Re: Random Upside down SC forks ??? £20 delivered tonight on

You've got a message.

al.

Are they air and if so do they hold pressure?

I'm clearly just stalling here whilst I figure how to justify a totally random pair of forks!

Dibs pending an answer if I may please? :oops:

They actually look like they would have been a pretty decent fork back when they were new. The adjusters look good quality, the uppers are externally butted and whoever designed them looks to have considered that people would be running different width steerers, hence the allen bolt on the back of the crown.

I'd say that whoever buys these is going to get a nice set of forks :D

elPedro666":1qeyeet7 said:
I think that's me BB - so much for the spending ban! :facepalm: :LOL:
These are spring. Very smooth plush action. Oil could do with a change based on the engineering workshop smell if you know what I mean.
You know you want them! Just for the huge oversized crown.

Right, first choice to elPedro666 pending his response, second to iscervo which came via pm and third to orangeone.
Will update once finalised.
Ta

Back