Orange 97 P7 for sale.

xxxxriccoxxxx

Dirt Disciple
Excellent condition, only sign of ware on the seat ,all parts original, 19' frame looking to sell, realistic offers only, live in Cambridge area but work country wide so could meet half way, any questions drop me a line.
A507002608 frame number.
rjparker9@hotmail.com
looking for around the £600

Attachments

• Orange 97 P7.jpg
    Orange 97 P7.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 998
Is there no 17" bikes in existence!!

15" here 19" there WHERE ARE ALL THE 17"s at??!!!

BUMP

PS - Isn't around the £600 around the price of a new p7 in '97?

xxxxriccoxxxx":g5kc8hz0 said:
Might have to put it on ebay lol this is proofing a waste of time

Check what p7's have been going for, IMO this is massively overpriced, you want to be realistic with your pricing and then you may realise the forum is not a waste of time

vmlopes":27vv167i said:
xxxxriccoxxxx":27vv167i said:

Check what p7's have been going for, IMO this is massively overpriced, you want to be realistic with your pricing and then you may realise the forum is not a waste of time

It IS in nice condition - you should get a good price for this from an Orange aficionado, don't give up.
P.S. Why did you PM me a link to the advert?? Just asking?

GLWTS

xxxxriccoxxxx":29h3hg09 said:

So let me get this straight. You come on the forum to flog your bike (which is probably THE SINGLE BEST FORUM TO BUY/SELL RETRO MTBs), you put a price on it which you think it's worth without doing any research (or at least not appearing to do so). Your description is poor. You only post one picture so it's not clear what kit is on it (yes, you say it's original but didn't P7s come in different spec levels?), and because nobody has snapped it up, it's a waste of time? Sorry, but there's only one person to blame for that.

As has already been mentioned, check the forum to see what other P7s have sold for. Sorry if that sounds harsh. Just trying to help you sell it.

Agree totally with the comments above... Even if it is priced right, times are hard and some really quality bikes at great prices are not shifting at the moment... (mods I realise, I'm on the boundary of the rules, but just discussing pricing in general, not this Orange per se!)

What this bike has got going for it, (regardless of the spec), is the frame, which has survived the usual rusting, that has led to so many of these having the lacquer stripped and the frame brillo'd and autosoled to a high polish finish..

I saw an a very tidy one on the Yorkshire Nationals ride... and the original finish is much nicer looking and highly difficult for a restorer to replicate... and I speak of someone who has just finished a polished to hell P7!

Good luck with sale, but I really think you should think about what you type before damning us all to Hades!

Can we keep commentary on pricing to a minimum please chaps.

I suggest the OP includes a few more pictures with details of the spec and perhaps does a little research on pricing.
That way I'm sure that it will find a new owner.

Failing that there is of course the Ebay option.

Good luck with the sale.

Back