TEAM FAT CHANCE YO EDDY WITH FULL XTR (SOLD)

Makaveli™

Dirt Disciple
Rare 1993 Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy Mountain Bike £1500 SOLD

The Fat Chance was purchased by a really nice guy, RetroBike’s NORTHERN DAVE a genuine person who i know will look after and appreciate the bike.

If you know about Chris Chance bikes you will now how rare this bike is and the quality of bike being sold.
This bike was manufactured in the US and they were the experts when it came to lightweight steel frames that last for years.

I have owned this bike from new. It's in excellent condition and only done approx 700 miles as shown on Cat Eye cordless computer that will be included in the sale
The Bike has not been used for a few years now and has been stored indoors all it life. Only used in dry weather, hence the excellent condition.

It has always been well maintained by myself - I used to manage a mountain bike shop when I purchased years ago.
The only reason for selling is that I need the finance to help build another bike I have purchased.

As the bike has not been used for a few years, I have just fully serviced and cleaned it, and it's ready to go, it rides like a brand new bike.

The bike has never been resprayed and still has the original paint from new. There are a few minor chips on the paint but nothing major.
The bike has no major scratches or dents.

The overall condition of the bike is excellent for the year and I would give it a 9 out of 10 for condition as shown in the photos on eBay.

SPARES INCLUDED NIPPLES / SPLINE DRIVE SHOP TOOL / ROCK SHOX JUDY OWNERS MANUAL / CATEYE COMPUTER WITH INSTRUCTIONS / RINGLE BUBBA INSTRUCTIONS.

SHIPPING
I’m able to deliver to some locations for a fee in the UK, or arrange a courier at an agreed price, please ask for details.
Also may be willing to ship abroad at an agreed cost, you will need to allow for full insurance for any courier costs.

ADVERTISED ON EBAY LINK BELOW

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1320054149

Model - Yo Eddy Team Fat Chance

Year - 1993----------------------------Frame size - Medium

Cables - Shimano XTR--------------------Frame - True Temper Steel

Forks - Rock Shox - Judy SL---------------Headset - Chris King

Rear Derailleur - Shimano XTR-------------Shifters - Shimano XTR

Front Derailleur - Shimano XTR------------Bottom Bracket- Shimano XTR

Front / Rear Hubs - Ringlé----------------Bars - TITEC - Titanium

Skewers - Titanium Ringlé Skewers---------Seat Post - Ringlé Moby

Spokes - DT Tapered Spokes--------------Saddle - Selle italia K-1 FEC Alloy

Nipples : Spline drive---------------------Colour - Kandy Cherry

Brakes - Shimano XTR V Brakes------------V Brake Ceramic Pads

Frame No - 498Y3M---------------------Rims - MAVIC 217 S.U.P. CD CERAMIC

Tyres - Bontrager Jones 2.0---------------Pedals - Standard Alloy

Chain - Shimano XT---------------------Stem - Ringlé

Brake Levers / Shifter--------------------Shimano XTR Levers with Rapid Fire

“I don’t believe in getting something for nothing, Anything worth a damn takes hard work”.

BRUCE LEE

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: TEAM FAT CHANCE YO EDDY WITH FULL XTR (PART EX POSSIBLE)

I think that is probably the nicest looking Fat I've ever seen! I can't say I go out of ,my way to seek them out, but that is undeniably lovely!
Great close ups but you might want to include a couple of pics of her in all her glory.

To answer suburbanreuben above i have nearly 80 photos of this Fat Chance, the eBay listing only allows around 30, so if anyone would like to see more photos please ask.

suburbanreuben":1ev4q33l said:
I think that is probably the nicest looking Fat I've ever seen! I can't say I go out of ,my way to seek them out, but that is undeniably lovely!
Great close ups but you might want to include a couple of pics of her in all her glory.

Thanks for your comments

Its practically a new Somerville Fat FFs... Somebody snap this up :shock: I'd be riding it now, if it was one size bigger. Stunning almost too good to ride :LOL:

Haven't looked at parting the bike out, but i have received a number of messages asking for parts.
I may consider this route if i have a number of good offers on parts, but I would only do this as a last resort as it would be a shame to break up such a great bike.

Back