the day after bank holiday sale! - REDUCTIONS 02/09/13

raveydavey

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Something very nice is potentially in the pipeline, so it has finally spurred me on to sell off all the stuff I’ve accumulated over the years and put the proceeds towards what I have always longed for!
So here it is thus far, most of it has not been listed for sale before so for those of you who are sick of trawling my old ad, do not worry you are not wasting your time!

Paypal gift ok, add 3% for fees, alternatively bank transfer or cash on collection.

http://s902.photobucket.com/user/davewa ... slideshow/

1994 18” (C-T) Diamond Back ASCENT -- NOW FULL BIKE EXCEPT WHEELSET £50 COLLECTED
powder coated yellow frame & matching rigid forks, seat clamp, 26.4mm kalloy seatpost, seat, Dia Compe 1” 1/8th aheadset, LX UN52 bottom bracket, kalloy bar, Specialized aheadstem, Lizard Skins chainstay protector, LX/DX mechs, cheapo STI V's, M600 V brakes, 7 speed Shimano chain and cassette, Suntour chainset 32,44.

This is badged up as a Lee Cooper cos he’s a mate of mine and I like to make people aware of his framebuilding expertise, but make no mistake this is definitely a Diamond Back ASCENT (not Apex) from 1994 not a handmade Lee Cooper special!

32 hole Hope XC 6 bolt disc hubs in black built onto Mavic XM317 disc only black rims with black spokes and silver nipples. This is a beautiful wheelset and whilst not aesthetically perfect a bit of black touch up paint will have these looking pukka again.
£95 posted £80 collected.

32 hole Pace MT lock carbon hub on Mavic 517CD beautiful front wheel, some wear to the rim but still some life in it yet - no stickers on the rim or hub though cos I debadged them to put off would be thieves!
£50 posted £40 collected.

XTR M950 rear hub on new old stock Mavic 117 SUP rear wheel, 8 speed freehub but does not have the correct axle cover on the non-drive side (see pic)
£50 posted £40 collected.

SOLD
XT M739 V brakes x 2 (i.e. one bikes worth), all with cartridge pads in good condition, XT M737 rear mech in pretty good condition & XT M738 34.9mm top pull front mech in as new condition still got the sticker on it to line up with your top chainring £55 SOLD ON EBAY.
1996 20” (C-T) Kona Kilauea frame, dog collar (for V brake not canti), seatpost clamp, USE 27.0mm Alien 420mm aluminium seatpost, Ritchey Logic 1” 1/8th aheadset, XT UN72 bottom bracket, Also included is a Bontrager bar, stem and bar ends (as fitted to late 90’s Klein’s – the Trek ones not the proper ones!)
SOLD FOR £120 POSTED PRICE NOW INCLUDES M951 XTR front mech 28.6mm bottom pull and Marzocchi Z3 Lights 80mm travel black.
Ringle Zooka 1”1/8th aheadstem in black, 120mm zero degree rise in pukka condition.
£50 posted. SOLD
USE Alien 350mm carbon seatpost 27.2mm
£25 posted SOLD FOR £22.50
XTR M951 V brakes x 3 (i.e. one and a half bikes worth), all with cartridge pads, SOLD ON EBAY FOR £74 posted.

Re: the day after bank holiday sale!

I'm pretty sure that dablk on here is after a 20" 1996 Kili .. I don't know him so can't really dib it for him ; but I'm sure he would appreciate a look at it.

yeah he's had a look at a few pics of it, think it's a bit too 'rough' for him though! :)

Raveydavey the DB is it the on DB books 18" or 16" as at mo I'm stuck with and 18" apex and after the 16" as "I am SHOOORRRTTTT" :LOL: and is it defo an apex and not an accent as the apex is Ture temper tt lite tubing and weights a dam sight less than the accent as i'm riding an accent at mo as its the only 16" DBR I can find :cry:

I'll try and get in touch with the guy I got it off, thinking about it he had a load of STX stuff kicking around when I picked it up which would suggest it is a 94 Ascent and not a 93 Apex!
I bought it for the missus, she never rode it (how many fellow RBers know this feeling?!) which is why I'm getting rid.
I'll measure it again (in daylight and more carefully) cos like you say they only did 16" & 18", got a feeling it's nearer 18" than 16".

it's a 94 Ascent it was that long ago he couldn't remember! :)
20 years ain't that long ago in my book, but he is older than me! :LOL:
thanks for the heads up Cannondale King! ;)

Ringle stem now sold

Back