Saracen Kili Ultra frame c/w Ti forks..£400 SOLD PP

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Edit: Frame and fork (not including the headset) now available at £500 + shipping, Scroll down for new pictures

19" Ti Saracen Kili Ultra Ti frame with Saracen Ti Max Drive forks...will include the clamp and headset too.
Condition is very very good indeed...some decals are a bit faded/peeling and there is some cable rub and some tiny chain suck. Nothing a good scotchbrite will not sort out.
It is a BIG frame
ST 19" centre to centre 21" centre to top
TT 23.5" centre to centre actual circa 24.5" effective
6" headtube
Only selling the frame/fork/headset and seat clamp until I decide what to keep and what to sell
This is the one you saw advertised here some months ago and the seller is fully aware of my intentions.
£500 + shipping

Re: Saracen Kili Ultra frame c/w Saracen Max Drive Ti forks

It's not often (in my eyes at least) that a very large frame looks well proportioned and really good, but that's definitely the exception, stunning! :D

I almost snapped this up at the reduced price offered by the previous owner (having wanted the exact bike back in the 90's). Shame you're splitting, as it was a lovely build, is it too big for you?

I decide this is the time to top buying bikes and something like this crops up :-(

Pointer":3mu0yqxc said:
I almost snapped this up at the reduced price offered by the previous owner (having wanted the exact bike back in the 90's). Shame you're splitting, as it was a lovely build, is it too big for you?

Way too big...very surprised it did not sell (after 5 months or so) until James contacted me. It will get a good spruce up from me including new decals and a polish, new headset too as the one fitted is somewhat crunchy. Had thought about just rebuilding it after some work but nobody would pay the full build price

elPedro666":f54fz4rv said:
It's not often (in my eyes at least) that a very large frame looks well proportioned and really good, but that's definitely the exception, stunning! :D

Wait until I have given it some HB tlc...it is going to look so nice :D

letmetalktomark":1xdkzqng said:
I decide this is the time to top buying bikes and something like this crops up :-(

Frame and fork combo are uber light too..I will weight tomorrow after I have discarded that headset...hey, but you are not a weight weenie, forgot ;) :LOL:

Weigh-in complete and adjudicated by the good people at Muddybum Bikes using a Park Tools scale

Frame (surprising light for a big frame)...have a guess!

Forks...blimey!...what do you think?

First correct answer to within 25g of each wins the respect and admiration of all those on RB :D

Back