Diamandback WCF vertex 1995

LUBO78

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Must be one of the best used ones left :cool: I bought it new in 96 and sold it on to a friend about 7 years ago. At that time the brakes where renewed so deore not lx and at some point my mate changed the cranks to suntour Sr. In the intervening years he rode it a total of 32 miles on cycle paths on different wheels as I kept the original ones. All other parts are original. Frame has no cable rub worth mentioning, some surface rust. It all works perfect apart from the forks which are sagging. The internals will need servicing or renewed(I may get the chance to do it ;) ) Pictures will do the talking.

£275

cheers kev
http://s17.photobucket.com/user/KPOLLOCK/slideshow/

To complete the story. I asked my mate to give me first dibs on the bike when he got round to selling it again. I think it's worth more than I'm currently able to pay for it so open to offers. If any are higher than what I can pay(no saying) I'll run it past him. Failing that it may have to go on the fleabay:(

Insanely cool bike man, these are so rare nowadays! Do you reckon shipping it to Finland would be possible? :cool:

Paypal is fine by me. :) Do you have any whiff of how much the shipping would cost? Even a rough estimate? I guess the bike would need to be stripped down a bit for snug packaging, but otherwise it should be a no-brainer :)

EDIT: BTW, is that handlebar original spec or has it been changed? I noticed other DBR WCF's have simple chrome handlebars but this one's got a black adjustable one.

Cheers,

-H

Alright. i take it your referring to the stem? if so the original one will come with the bike not the zoom adjustable one in the photos:)

pm'd

Back