91 Saracen Trekker

yorks45

Retro Newbie
1991 Saracen Trekker. Double U brake, Deore equipment. Some scratches on frame as to be expected.

Looking for around £85 or £80 without the tyres. These are road tyres which I put on the bike to take pics.

Collection from Sheffield although I will be traveling to Blackpool on Tuesday 27th August from Sheffield. Then on the 28th August I will be traveling from Sheffield to the East Coast (near Mablethorpe) so could meet at a convenient along the way.

SAM_0990.jpg

SAM_0991.jpg

SAM_0993.jpg

SAM_0994.jpg

holy smoke, thats a lovely bike you have there in original condition.

big following for these on here and i would have it off you in a shot if you could post.

Nice bike. It's definitely not a 1991 model though. I suspect it's actually a 1988 model though based on the Deore MT-60 mechs and double U brakes.

Somebody buy it before I do at the end of Sept. And break it up. :facepalm:

Really.

Hi, Very Interested, I Have A 1989 Trekker Comp Which Is Looking Pretty sorry For Itself, So This would Be Perfect, Any Chance You Could Post To Edinburgh, or Are There Any Members Who are Heading Up To Scotland And Could Collect For Me? Cheers Doug

Cheers For The Offer Rampage, I Will Be Down in Manchester In October And November, So Could Collect.
There Is Also A chance I Will Be Down In Blackpool With Work Next Month.

Bike still for sale.

Will be travelling to North Wales from Sheffield on the 14th Sept if anyone is interested. Around Manchester, onto the M56, around Chester etc.

Back