Patagonia Synchilla Fleece- MBUK Circa 19-forever-ago Chic

Jacque Lucque

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Not strictly speaking mountain-bike gear, but it will definitely appeal to you retro-bike denziens who want to complete 'that-look'.

And I don't think it's get more retro than a jazzy patterned Patagonia fleece.

The fleece is up on ebay and I will copy the description as such below:

For sale is a seriously groovy, vintage Patagonia Synchilla fleece jacket. These are legendary and a vital piece of mountaineering chic!

The fleece is a multicoloured aztec-esque pattern with all the colours still very vibrant.

The fleece is in great condition with no nicks/cuts to the fleece. The hem and cuffs are in great condition and all of the snap-pop buttons on the collar are working excellently.

The fleece is clean throughout and ready to make you look like the biggest Twin Peaks fan in the world instantly. Perfect for our no doubt cold winter that's coming.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111150306561? ... 1555.l2649

d9vz.jpg

fhoq.jpg

hv2z.jpg

The fleece is available for £49.99 BIN on ebay but I will offer it to Retro-Bikers for £40! (+£4.20 for postage)

Cheers all,

Jack

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back