WITHDRAWN

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
First of all, these have been advertised recently, I had many messages and offers but mainly from tyre kickers. I only want serious enquires only please, prices are firm and shipping/fees not included, thankyou.

3. 1993 Klein Attitude in Horizon Linear fade in Klein size 19" small, this is the last year of the MC1 frames and takes a 31.6mm seat post and has the thicker top and down tubes compared to the 90-92 Attitude frames.

Paintwork is in reasonable condition, still bright, but has numerous chips/scratches, abit of chain suck and a very small dent above the "Attitude" lettering, no cracks or paint bubbling.

It's basically a frame only, so no bearings, seals, cable guide, anti chain suck devise, and or course no MC1 or forks, I don't have these so please don't ask.

Now including - used bottom bracket and headset bearings, chain control device, new internal cable liners. So all you would need are upper/lower headset seals, bottom bracket cable guide, bottom bracket spindle, and of course MC1 and forks!

Frame £400

Payment by Paypal "gift" or buyer adds the 4%, will also accept bank transfer and of course cash on pick up.

Any questions please ask.

Parts i'm after -

MC1 Klein Attitude or Adroit in 19" small with rigid forks and original paint.
Grafton Speedtrap pedals in silver or blue.
Precision Billet Proshift front/rear mechs in silver/blue.
Ringle SuperDuper8/Super Hubba Bubba hubset in silver 32 hole.

Re: 3x Klein Attitude's FS or Trade STORM BACKFIRE HORIZON 1

Wow, there must be someone for one of these nice Klein's?
I have a spare MC1 fork, and a spare MC1 steerer, so its very attractive to buy the HLF...

Barnefield":36q5cq2n said:
Wow, there must be someone for one of these nice Klein's?
I have a spare MC1 fork, and a spare MC1 steerer, so its very attractive to buy the HLF...

Cheers Dirk :)

HLF frame now includes used bottom bracket and headset bearings, chain control device and new internal cable liners.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big price drop, would rather these went to an RB member.

Back