NOS Noleen carbon crosslink forks - SOLD pending payment

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
UPDATED - 04/10/2013:

Price drop: £300 for the lot (inc uk post), £275 for forks only and £15 a set for the spare bushings and pivot kits.

---------

I bought these new old stock from the states a few years ago at considerable expense but could to bring myself to use them, and ended up buying a second hand set for that purpose.

The time has come for me to consider the fact that I won't be using them and that they should go to a good home, especially as the build I bought them for didn't suit them (soooo gutted).

So, to the business end. They cost me well over £300 from the states (£350 if memory serves), but they are nos, come with original manual and also the pretty rare canti hanger (never seen another). I also bought a couple of sets of nos bushing kits and also a couple of pivot kits which cost me £20 each.

I don't really want to sell these as I'm sure the day will come that I don't have them any more and need/want a set, but before I change my mind, I will stick a price on the forks and rebuild kits, inc UK postage of £350.

Testing the water really, pice now added from an older thread where I chickened out selling them. Happy to take more as needed.

file.php

file.php

file.php

Pics of the paint scuff I managed to create when I removed the forks from their box:
file.php

Re: NOS Noleen carbon crosslink forks

How much travel do these have? Are these the ones that only have a limited size of head tube that they fit?

secret_squirrel":29f6zi8k said:
How much travel do these have? Are these the ones that only have a limited size of head tube that they fit?
I'm not sure on the travel, will check to see if the manual gives any clues. As for the head tube limit, it does have one, but if memory serves, this fork is the medium, so fits most frames (iirc, sizes were small, medium and way big). I had another set on an 18 inch rts and used spacers to bring it up to the optimum spacing which is needed for the fork to work a its best. Again will check the manual but reckon this fork would clear a 20 inch frame no problem but will confirm.

gtRTSdh":mqq9flzp said:
So lovely and with the smart shock as well.
Its why I've hung on to them or so long, I haven't been able to bring myself to sell them, as I'd always had a plan of running them on an sts. Sadly the plan in my head didn't work so well in reality so i thought I'd see if I could hold my nerve and sell them this time.

Back