Control Tech 3DV, Sram 9.0 SL, XTR

nogueira.nuno

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi All,

Been some time since last time sale and found this stuff laying around :)

ALL PRICES HAVE FREE SHIPPING TO EU AND UK WITH TRACKING NUMBER AND PAYMENT SHOULD BE PAYPAL GIFT PLEASE.

First this Brake Set from Control Tech with box and original Titanium Bolts and in very good condition as per the Pics.

65 pounds (SOLD)

Second I’m really interested in selling the 9.0 SL all in a set and for that I offer that ESP derailleur.
Everything is fully functional and in good condition as you can see on the Pics, if you wish another better pics please let me know.

The price I will go for 85 pounds ;)

The Free Derailleur

And again for sale a NOS XTR Hub set of 32H with skewers

SOLD

I wish to have at least 100 pounds or a good swap for something like 3DV parts, Syncros or Kooka chainrings, a nice frame( where of course I could pay to match the price) or let me know ;)

Regards

Nuno

matt24777":25lrhqj0 said:
Interested in the hubs, what model number are they? Are they 8 speed compatible?

Hi,

They are the M970 and I will confirm about the cassette tomorrow but I believe it will work without problems.

Regards and thanks

Nuno

nogueira.nuno":172cytwd said:
matt24777":172cytwd said:
Interested in the hubs, what model number are they? Are they 8 speed compatible?

Hi,

They are the M970 and I will confirm about the cassette tomorrow but I believe it will work without problems.

Regards and thanks

Nuno

Cool let me know ;) what sort of 3dv bits are you interested in for swaps?
Matt

Hi,

I don’t really need any special 3DV parts, just trying to help for the sale ;)
Let me know what can you offer and I will decide if its ok.

Any one interested in making an price reduction/offer on the other parts?
The Brakes are Kind of sold, just waiting for payment.

Regards

Nuno

Back