1991 Kona Explosif Frame 20" - SOLD

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I bought this from a chap who told me it was a 17". It isn't! It is in fact a 20" Kona Explosif frame in black with slightly tatty paint and decals! But structurally it's great.The important cable guide is included, as is a Ritchey logic headset and grease port set up for a cup & cone BB.

I'm after £120 posted in the U.K. NOW £110 NOW £100

Re: Bontrager/Answer Hyperlite Stem/Bar Combo

bump - any interest before it goes back in the loft?

What is the rise and reach of the stem please ? the width of the bars and have you any more pictures ? one of the set up straight on and side on would be useful not saying I want it but may be interested,

thanks

Mr Universe":3ug1z1iu said:
What is the rise and reach of the stem please ? the width of the bars and have you any more pictures ? one of the set up straight on and side on would be useful not saying I want it but may be interested,

Sorry mate , I have just received payment for these from another forum member. Now sold!

Re: Bontrager/Answer Hyperlite Stem/Bar Combo - SOLD THANKS

Hello

Is it possible to answer my pm's asking if and when these bars where shipped , thanks !

Stef

No
Solo":h4pjjjll said:
Hello

Is it possible to answer my pm's asking if and when these bars where shipped , thanks !

Stef

Not had any pm's from you Stef, this was posted just over a week and a half ago.

I've sent a message on monday asking about the shippingconfirmation, on tuesday it was still in the outbox and it was marked as sent yesterday.

I'll let you know if the bars are here ....

Still no sign of the bar ... do you have a proof you that you shipped them ?

If you wish to contact me, send me a message and I will respond. You haven't read my last two PM according to my outbox.

Latest posts

Back