Dyna Tech Voyager Campagnolo

TimColnago

Dirt Disciple
Hi All,

I'm selling this my Dyna Tech Voyager. I brought it on a whim a few weeks back with the intention of restoring to as new. However it's in such good condtion that it does not warrant restoration and it's got a nice patania. It come's with Campagnolo Euclid group set. Functions perfectly. I have spent some time getting this running correctly i.e breaks gears correctly adjusted, rear wheel trued and dished. Bike appears to have had little use but some pitting to paint on top tube and black lacquer on right hand chain set is peeling. Other wise bike is in very good condition and most components are almost of Old New Stock Quality. I think it's sat in a shed most it's life. Campag Euclid was Campag’s top of the range set when they unsuccessfully tried to conquer the MTB market. Frame is incredible stiff it’s a responsive ride although unforgiving if you get on the really rough stuff. I’m looking for £575. Alternatively I’m presently trying to restoring a late 80 early 90’s low profile and I might be interested in swapping this for some top quality 90's road equipment? I’m Looking for a group set (Ie C Record Croce, Du Aune, Chorus Dura Ace, Mavic SSC) rear disc or pair of Shamals with 650 front. Cash can be negotiated either way depending on what your offering.

I'm based in Hornchurch.

Link to previous advert for bike below. I did not pay £1000's for this! :roll:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raleigh-Speci ... 1023430949

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi mate, very nice bike -a Voyager was my first proper MTB, though the frame was upgraded to an MT4 as it arrived damaged from the dealer. The missus kept hers though.

one thing, the components are the original Olympus, which (debatably) works a bit better than Euclid. Thumbshifters are the lovely Record OR which was quite a common dealer-substitute for the original Bullit twist shifters, which didn't work too well.
GLWS :)

Many thanks. To be honest MTB is not normally my stuff but I have been careful to check out what I'm selling and i'm certainly not trying to mislead anyone.

Hi, I have a pair of campag record delta brakes in very good condition. Would you be interested in some kind of trade?

Hi All,
The bikes just gone on the Bay but I will honour the above price and pull it out of the sale if I get any interest. Newbie I think that Delta's in good condtion go for around £200 therefore i I would be happy to take £375 plus you Delta's if interested.
Link is below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dyna-Tech-Voy ... 3a844d2b8e

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back