'96 Polished GT Zaskar frame, SOLD!

Bob

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I bought this a few weeks ago on a bit of a whim :oops: I thought it'd look cool sat next to my red ano Zaskar of the same size but i'm not feeling the love and do I really need two of them?

I paid £90 posted, however, the rear mech hanger isn't up to scratch as it's been bent and used like it in the past, it looks usable and I did do a quick build up of the bike but I personally would replace it, all in all she's a lovely frame with a tiny dent in the top tube and a few scratches but the previous owner to me has done a very nice job polishing it.

Frame size = GT 16"
C-C measurements... Seat tube = 18.5"... Top tube = 21.5"
1.1/8" head tube
27.0mm Seat post
73mm BB shell

Looking to get my money back on it minus the cost of a mech hanger so £75 posted (within UK) and she's yours :cool:

Re: '96 Polished GT Zaskar frame, BARGAIN!

Free bump. Looks a nice one.
Anyone put off by the mech hangar, don't be as you can get after market CNC machined ones from BETD bike bits in the UK.

Cheers for that and good point, as an example it's this one http://www.bicyclehero.com/gb/gt-derail ... tAodTkcAhQ <-- plain black is £14.88 inc delivery or for around £18 you can the cnc'd ano colour ones :cool:

Can also be found by searching for hangers for any of these...

2010 – Aggressor, Laguna women's, Outpost disc, Outpost,

2008 – Outpost (not disc), Outpost women's, Passage, Passage women's, Vantara, Vantara women's, Aggressor, All Terra
2007 – Aggressor

2002-2006 – Timberline, Nomad
2001- Timberline LTD, Aggressor 1.0-3.0
2000- Outpost, Rebound, XCR-5000, Aggressor 2.0
1999- XCR I-drive 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, Lobo, LTS 1000
1998- Lobo, Avalanche, Zaskar LE
1996-1999 - ATB alloy

1996 - Zaskar

LikeClockwork":1g5cesrp said:
Has this gone Bob??

Hiya, I've just got to work and found a que of pm's :LOL: will let you know if still available later :cool:

Latest posts

Back