Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:52 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:17 am 
Devout Dirtbag

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 pm
Posts: 116
Doh!

Just acquired a frame set of the same size and ilk. And it will probably cost me more to get to this state. But it will be much more fun than buying a complete bike.

Good luck with the sale and have a bump


Top
 Profile  
 
Register or login to remove these adverts


PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:08 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 am
Posts: 4437
Location: Near Southampton
Korszun wrote:
Doh!

Just acquired a frame set of the same size and ilk. And it will probably cost me more to get to this state. But it will be much more fun than buying a complete bike.

Good luck with the sale and have a bump


Thanks good luck with yours....LOADS of new pictures!

Doug


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:05 pm 
Old School Grand Master

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm
Posts: 3193
Lovely bike. If I knew then what I know now, I would buy this and be done with it. You won't get anything close to this for the money. A steel....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 am
Posts: 4437
Location: Near Southampton
xxnick1975 wrote:
Lovely bike. If I knew then what I know now, I would buy this and be done with it. You won't get anything close to this for the money. A steel....


Would look great along side your splatter version!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:45 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:55 pm
Posts: 4309
Location: In trubble'fsumthin r'uther....North Warwickshire
Good luck with sale doug.........don't sell your wife mate, they don't come along like that too often!...... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:54 pm 
Old School Grand Master

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm
Posts: 3193
wookiee wrote:
xxnick1975 wrote:
Lovely bike. If I knew then what I know now, I would buy this and be done with it. You won't get anything close to this for the money. A steel....


Would look great along side your splatter version!



indeed it would, but the other 10 would get in the way - i need less not more!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:28 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:20 am
Posts: 431
Hi. Would you be interested in cash plus a 1997 100% authentic Schwinn Moab 1. The only thing not original are the front brake blocks.
Let me know if you're interested. I'd do all the travelling which would be a long old haul and would cost. Cheers Pete


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:20 am 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 am
Posts: 4437
Location: Near Southampton
PeterPerfect wrote:
Hi. Would you be interested in cash plus a 1997 100% authentic Schwinn Moab 1. The only thing not original are the front brake blocks.
Let me know if you're interested. I'd do all the travelling which would be a long old haul and would cost. Cheers Pete


Hi Pete

Thanks for the offer but I need hard cash and not any more bikes I'm afraid...(well not any more bikes for now!)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:34 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 am
Posts: 4437
Location: Near Southampton
Saturday night bump...its as nice as the pictures show...real chance to own a beautiful classic Marin...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:36 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 am
Posts: 4437
Location: Near Southampton
Cummon make me an offer??!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: baldbones, emdee, Google [Bot], Hotwheels., Josh#78, kycerjaska, Mike Muz 67, Missgopy, racer x, retrobikeguy, royboy2cv, Smithjss70, Tdubya, tuco64, Twister, valleyman and 84 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group