FS: Shimano 300LX chainset with trouser guard!

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
What??

Trouser guard (I hear nobody cry)??

Unbelievable! Never in my lifetime, I remember when all this were fields you know. Trouser guard... built in... Who'd a thunk it...

48t/ 38t/ 28t steel rings

170mm arms

trouser guard!

What will the cost be for this exciting innovative product I hear nobody (again) cry??

Other companies are charging money for their products, here at LGF Products, we like like to be in keeping with these companies and charge 'money' too. These exciting cranks can be yours for just £18, yes, you read it right, just £18 UK posted to a letterbox or door of your choice. We at LGF Products believe in choice so thats what we are offering here, real choice, any letterbox, any door. Now thats fantastic!

Attachments

• 300lx.jpg
    300lx.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 328
jamabikes":1rmxpnaq said:
i wear shorts. would these work for me too?

Yes, you, you with the shorts - as 'shorts' are so baggy these days and I'm sure you want to be a hip young man about town like my good self, your shorts are the baggiest and reach your ankles (but are still shorts, non of that above the knee Dad style nonsense!) these will be perfect for you!

News just in!

Yes...

Yes....

They are 175mm! So not only a trouser guard (yup, you wread that wright!) but an extra 5mm length per side - thats an extra 5mm free from us here at LGF products.

Unbelievable...

trouser gourd dammit!

FLOWER-3809.jpg

Back