**suspended**

maverick

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
All items now suspended and pasted into a simpler to view new advert.

Thanks.

I have made a decision. This is a re-launch of my August 2013 sale. You may have looked at it before, but its now 2014 with new prices.

The ‘No Mojo’ sale to re-start my Mojo.

I don’t like protracted Dibs. Please feel free to ‘dib’ but I will only accept your first ‘Dib’, and that ‘Dib’ will only be a 24 hour ‘Dib’. Once the 24 hours has expired your ‘Dib’ shall be null and void and everyone else will get a chance. Money talks and I have tried to price my items fairly taking into account postage costs. I will post within a few days of payment by the cheapest (no pigeons) safest way possible. All items will be bubble wrapped and bagged or boxed. Deals on multiple items can be had just ask so we can work something out.

The pictures will take a while for me to re-size so will be added over the next 24 hours, or I may use an external photo holder with a link.
I encourage questions, I’m bound to have forgotten something.
Let’s start with a simple list and prices……

1991 Alpinestars Cro-Mega frame+forks+ parts.
Was bought by me from here around 6 months ago when the Mojo was strong. I checked the frame over but being the bombproof steel version I had no worries. The paint was shabby so I set about sorting it all out. It has bee blasted/stripped and powdered in gloss white. It has a full set of Gil_M year/model specific decals ready to be applied but still in the package from Gil_M. It has a black seatpost with it and a rare Alpinestars saddle that has seen much better days. All the threads have been protected during the coating with bolts that are still in place and will just un-bolt by the new owner all other threads where secured by me prior to painting. If you know my previous Al-Mega and the paint finish on that I have used the same painter again. All it needs are the decals applying or for you to finish the frame with the grey front back end and you will have a pristine 1991 Cro_Mega DX, probably one of the best Alpinestars ever made beyond a Ti-Mega.
I paid £70 for it (frame and forks only) £40 for the powder coat and £40 for the decals. I will lose money.
£95 UK delivered, more for overseas in Europe ask me for a quote.

Richey Vantage comp wheels on DX hubs. Lovely wheels that have not seen much use by the look of them. Hubs could do with a strip and re-build to make them buttery smooth. Comes with a 7 spd cassette, rim tape and skewers that have the rubber gromitts in place still.
£55 posted to the UK – ask me for a quote for Europe.

Mega-Lite bars and stem. Shabby paint condition. Un-cut bars 535mm quill stem 120mm
£19 UK posted for both together.

X-Lite ski black bar ends. Need a re-paint or could go for the shabby rat look! 164grams for those that care.
£10 UK posted.REDUCED TO £9

Alpinestars Black Quill stem – 130mm with hole for canti’s. 1 ¼ size.
£8 UK posted.

Alpinestars Silver quill stem (The Whopper) 165mm long 1 ¼ size.
£8 UK posted

Zoom silver 1 ¼ stem 140mm 1 ¼ size.
£8 UK posted.

Deore DX MT 62 (7+ghost) thumbshifters. Good condition. £25 UK posted.SOLD

Deore DX Crank. MT60. 46/36/24. Outer ring has a bit of wear others seem fine. Good condition with text fully intact. Will polish into a show winner. - £30 UK posted.

Deore MT60 brake levers (Canti) Good overall condition with positive spring return. £20 UK posted.

Deore DX short cage M650 rear mech. Very good condition. £18 UK posted.

Deore DX M650 front mech frame mount style with dome bolt for Alpinestars. I have 2 of these both in great condition with only a tiny amount of patina. £12 UK posted each.

Deore DX M650 front mech with eternal band. Good condition with only a tiny amount of patina. - £ 12 UK posted.

Alpinestars Black bottle cage – Rare item this one. Lovely condition just needs a light rub down and a light coat of black gloss to look immaculate. £10 UK posted.NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Suntour XC comp long cage rear mech. £11 UK posted.

Dia-Compe Canti brake levers in black. 2 Finger variety. £12 UK posted.

Trans-X alloy silver bar ends. Slight scratched to the text on the left side otherwise very good. Very light too. £10 UK posted.REDUCED TO £9 only

Suntour spoke protector. Looks to be un-used. Maybe NOS! £5 UK posted.

Silver alloy Alpinestars seat bolt/clamp thingy. I have 2 of these they are both as good as each other. £10 UK posted for each one. NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Headsets all 1 ¼ sizing. – Pictures coming soon….

Stronglight X16 in really good condition. £20 UK posted.NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Silver Shimano maybe XT but not badged as such – Good condition - £15 UK posted.SOLD

PRICE UPDATE BELOW
**Road item – Dia-Compe radius single calliper 40-52mm. Swap for 1 unscratched £1 lottery cards Let karma decide on the winnings, if any!.**

That's all.......for now! I think the prices are fair and reasonable taking into account the hike in postage costs. I will use the cheapest postage available and probably re-use packaging to keep costs down.

Re: No Mojo sale...........

some images.....

Attachments

• DSCF8261.JPG
    DSCF8261.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 1,522
  • DSCF8263.JPG
    DSCF8263.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,522
  • DSCF8265.JPG
    DSCF8265.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,522
  • DSCF8262.JPG
    DSCF8262.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 1,522
  • DSCF8266.JPG
    DSCF8266.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 1,522
  • DSCF8268.JPG
    DSCF8268.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 1,522

wheels....

Attachments

• DSCF8269.JPG
    DSCF8269.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 1,520
  • DSCF8270.JPG
    DSCF8270.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 1,520
  • DSCF8271.JPG
    DSCF8271.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,520
  • DSCF8272.JPG
    DSCF8272.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 1,520
  • DSCF8273.JPG
    DSCF8273.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,520

maverick":2y11w320 said:
2 x Black seat binders. You send me an unscratched lottery scratch card I send them to you. – Let Karma decide on the winnings!

Best
Idea
EVER :cool:

All reasonably priced mate, GOOD LUCK with the sale, and may you mojo return soon...!

:cool:

Back