MARIN PINE MOUNTAIN FRAME+Rock Shox SID SL **MINT**

jameshardie

Dirt Disciple
I'm having a garage clearout and have decided to let this baby go, I have owned the frame for many years having it from new, this was an insurance replacement frame direct from Marin to replace my old bear valley SE which sadly got stolen :(

The bike was built up and in use, although didn't really see much use and was pampered, always cleaned after use and generally used in dry only ! Since owning my Cannondale Taurine the Pine Mountain sat unused, eventually got pilfered for spares and has moved house with me twice as frame/forks only, someone who will use it and appreciate it should have the opportunity to own it really.

Spec: standard Pine Mountain frame in lovely pearlescent white paint 15" with all original decals, has disc and V mounts (see photo's), cannot remember frame year but having seen 1998 in this colour/decals without the factory disc mounts I am estimating at 1998/1999 but if anyone can correct me on this please do as the transition from v brakes to discs appears to be 2001-2002 according to Bikepedia (the frame has both mounts), I can provide the frame number if this will aid you researching its exact year.
It is in fantastic condition, completely straight, no dents, no external chain slap, I have pictured a couple of very minor marks but in my honest opinion I would class this as in A* condition.

The frame is made of Columbus Thron tubing, from new the Pace Carbon Armour
protectors were added.

The frame is very very light, unfortunately I have no fishing scales...

It will come with the headset, QR ali seat pin, Deore XT top pull m770 front mech VGC seen minor use.

I also have the SID SL's which were on this frame, fully working but these were a second hand purchase and some of the decals could do with replacing if you wanted them mint. 185mm steerer tube 1.25"

Collection PREFERRED from Chelmsford-Essex but will post and can negotiate on this.

FRAME with front mech/headset etc (will not split): £150
FORKS £100

Back