XT M739 brakes, XT BB, Avid SD 3.0 L levers, STX RC, GT, etc

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Right, due to having my little GT built up now, and having just acquired a retro racing bike, some of this lot can go....

Post not included, I need to work that out as I know it's all changed recently. Could do a deal on the lot to save on postage. Show interest here then PM to save any bad feeling/confusion please! And PP gift or you pay the fees... :cool:

GT stem, not needed for the GT of mine as I found a Kore one....£10

SOLD STUFF -

XT/UN72 BB 73 x 110. Brand new, was put in the GT but never ridden as it was a little too short for the chainset....£12 SOLD for £10

Avid SD 3.0L V levers, not seen these ones before, really nice and very few marks. Light too (Apparently, due to lever length, they are very good if you are running Gripshift?!)....£15

STX RC 8 speed shifters, some minor corrosion on clamps, but work just fine after a cursory clean up, not tested on a bike though, but click very nicely and return properly....£12

XT M739 V brakes with bolts but no noodles, off a bike I stripped so not tested, need a better clean up, and pads don't have forever left on them. Some rust on the little allen key adjuster bolts and minor corrosion on the allen bolts/washers that attach the pads. For these reasons....£25

Attachments

• bike bits august 13 008.JPG
    bike bits august 13 008.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 988
  • bike bits august 13 004.JPG
    bike bits august 13 004.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 989
  • bike bits august 13 001.JPG
    bike bits august 13 001.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 989
  • bike bits august 13 006.JPG
    bike bits august 13 006.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 989
  • bike bits august 13 007.JPG
    bike bits august 13 007.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 988
Re: XT M739 brakes, XT BB, Avid SD 3.0 L levers, STX RC, GT,

If you could do the BB for 10 I will take it matey

No probs, drop us a PM and I'll work out the postage.

XT BB sold, but everything else still available at the mo....

LX front and rear mech to be added later, the black ones, FD is 28.6 BP :xmas-cool:

All sold now apart from the stem, stuff paid for over the weekend is on it's way as of this morning, thanks guys.

Back