Giant Bronco and Trek Singletrack 970 frames for sale

paulvandermoolen

Old School Grand Master
Hello,

I have 2 frames for sale. Both are not gonna be used by me anymore. So now up for sale or swap. Pics to be found here:

http://www.pinkbike.com/u/paultjepug/album/Frames/

First up is a Giant Bronco Aluminium frame in 20" flavour. It is now complete with the original fork, headset, seatclamp and the seatpost(not in the pictures). The stem pictured is not the original, but can be included if wanted. I do also have a shim to fit a 27,2mm seatpost(i have a Roox or a Ritchey that can be bought for a bit extra). It needs a 68mm BB and a 34,9mm front mech(toppull). Frame has it's amount of scratches, but overall in decent condition. "SOLD".

Seconds is a Trek Singletrack 970 True Temper OX frame. It is in 19" flavour and for it's age in decent condition. I made a cable stop for the front mech so it can take a toppull front mech. For now the frame is only sold with a seatpost shim(29,6 to 27,2mm), Zoom seatpost, collar(no bolt) and the cable stopper. It takes 73mm BB and 1 1/8" headset. There is a dent in one of the tubes(not sure on where that is), but it doesn't affect it's function.

PICS:

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9913652/
http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9913651/
http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9913649/

Prices: It's difficult to price these frames. The Giant stands me on about 45GBP(frame, fork, headset, either stem, collar and original seatpost), so that's what i am asking. The Trek i don't know, but gonna ask 25GBP for that(including the seatpost, shim, collar and cablestopper).

Postage will be at costs. UK will be around 20GBP to post. For both frames are swaps considered. I do need lost of parts.

Greetz Paul

Can I call dibs on the Giant, I need to check how 20" will fit me. In the road bike world we work in metric. I'll PM you after I get back from work tomorrow night. I will take it if it fits me.

Were you interested in my hope hub and freewheel still? could maybe work out a part-exchange?

Regards, Adam

Hello,

the frame is 53 center to the top of the seat tube. Maybe that helps.

i might be interested in the hub and freewheel. But what was the spoke count on that hub?

greetz Paul

paulvandermoolen":1rwe9t4s said:
Hello,

the frame is 53 center to the top of the seat tube. Maybe that helps.

i might be interested in the hub and freewheel. But what was the spoke count on that hub?

greetz Paul

The hub is 24hole, there's links in my signature to my current sales

I'm interested in the frame but I'll have to see if I can arrange a delivery address, I'm going to be out of the country until september from next week then I'm moving house on my return so receiving large deliveries is difficult currently.

Would you be prepared to hold it for a few weeks for payment in advance?

riddim-track":z7hxiv1u said:
I'm interested in the frame but I'll have to see if I can arrange a delivery address, I'm going to be out of the country until september from next week then I'm moving house on my return so receiving large deliveries is difficult currently.

Would you be prepared to hold it for a few weeks for payment in advance?

Any thoughts yet, I could pay this week before I travel then we could arrange the delivery in September.

I also forgot to mention I have other items for swap, not listed in my sales. These include:
-Ritchey WCS mini bar ends
-Ritchey WCS black alloy riser handlebar
-XT rear mech
-Shimano 22/32/42 94/58bcd chainrings from a 4 bolt LX c/set, in good condition
-Sram X4 lt & rt shifters
-Sram X4 rear mech
-Random Beater 26" wheels set (F&R), serviced and run smoothly, include tyres ??? Shimano Exage / -Weinmann, old style Shimmano freehub ?? for 6/7 speed cassette.
-Selle Italia X2 saddle in white, only used a few times
-Tioga Spyder saddle in black, new
-Topeak saddle bag, medium size, black + reflective strips, inc. rain cover and also includes 2, yes 2 mounting plates so you can swap it between 2 bikes without having all the install business twice.
-Deda big pieaga drop bars (unused) black 26mm clamp, 40-40cm c-c
-Deda aero stem for above bars, 26mm clamp, silver and black, 0+/-rise, 1 1/8" threadless steerer (Looks like a non quill version of the cinelli dominoe)
-YST 1" threaded headset, needle cartridge bearings, few scratches but very smooth

Hello riddim trick,

of You pay for the frame, i can hold It for You. That's no problem. The hub is a weird spoke count. Can't get a rim to match. What type is that xt rear Mech? M750???

greetz Paul

paulvandermoolen":3i0yssw3 said:
What type is that xt rear Mech? M750???

Not sure, I'll have a look tomorrow, from memory it has Deore XT written on it if that helps.

I'm quite keen to go down the swaps / part-ex route at present even if value of my parts are more than you want for the frame, have a good browse of my road parts too ;)

Back