Orange Clockwork 10th anniversary 17"

meandmydrums

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
SOLD £200 9 Aug 2013

I want to emulate the style of that great Kona Lavadome ad http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=266060 but I suspect will fail dismally as the sense of humour in that post was peerless instead can I interest any of you in this reluctant but necessary sale?

I've stripped the bike down to the core parts and cleaned it thoroughly ready for whatever build you fancy. It's a lovely lovely lovely bike but I find it a tad too small and I really don't need a surplus of bikes anymore now that we have an 18 month year old boy and increased domestic outgoings!

• Orange Clockwork 10th anniversary 17" frame and forks - the condition is shiny, but chipped in places as one might expect and no dents.
    Orange stem, seatpost and hotrod bars that came with the bike originally.
    Orange QR seat clamp - added to the bike at a later date I believe.
    WTB speedmaster rims on Ritchey hubs and QR skewers - original spec.

I asked for some advice as to the value of this lot on the how much is it worth forum recently and one helpful member suggested £150 for the frame and forks or £200 for the lot together. I can split, but I'd really rather not as I believe these should all be kept together. It's a bike that should run close to the original spec as poss (crosscountry non sus hardtail) unlike what I used it for (pootling about on). One more thing I am the 2nd owner. I bought the bike as original from a student in Camden and sold off the Alivio components and saddle on ebay (idiot!) when I didn't know any better. Here's how it was under my time as custodian:

Anyway, the important bit, I would like £200 for the lot please. I'm in Gloucester for inspections or a sale and pick up. I'll have to find out how much to post/send via courier for now.

Attachments

• Orange-Clockwork-parts.jpg
    Orange-Clockwork-parts.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 1,041
  • Orange-Clockwork-bike.jpg
    Orange-Clockwork-bike.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 1,041
I am interested in the bike and all parts, but I would need it posted to South East London. Is this a possibility?
Dave

that is lovely :shock:

most retro Orange bikes i see seem to have a larger frame - this one is my size! and i could collect! but it would likely induce divorce proceedings..

If you do split I'd be interested in everything except the wheels.

edit: Actually - thinking on, I might be into the whole lot wheels included. Please PM me if it's still available. Thanks

Back