Lots of Tyres - Nos & Used...

Alex Creasey

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having a bit of a clear out at the mo as I can’t see me using a lot of these tyres which I spent ages getting hold of. Seems sad them sitting in sealed bags in the loft. Keeping a few sets for now but the rest can go…..
All items will be delivered by courier within the UK (mainland ex highlands / Northern Ireland).
Anyone outside of the UK drop me a pm and I’ll get you a price to deliver ☺.

1x pair NOS WTB Velociraptors – Red / skinwall.
Both 2.1, wire bead, perfect condition, never mounted. Soft and pliable as a new tyre should be with release compound still visable.
I’ve never seen these in this colour before getting hold of them, or anywhere since! I bought them as part of a bundle when I bought some of the Panaracer Magic’s from the US.
£75.00 delivered ***SOLD***

1x pair NOS Michelin Wildgripper Sprint S – Green / Skinwall.
Both 2.1, folding, perfect condition, never mounted. Soft and pliable as a new tyre should be.
£75.00 delivered ***SOLD***

1x pair NOS Michelin Wildgripper Lites – Orange / Skinwall.
Front & rear specific. Fr 2.1 & rear 1.95, wire bead, near perfect condition, a little dirty from storage and one tyre has a slight imperfection on the Wildgripper logo (as pictured) never mounted. Soft and pliable as a new tyre should be with release compound still visible.
£75.00 delivered.

1x (single) NOS Michelin Wildgripper Lite Rear Tyre – Green / Skinwall.
1.95, folding, perfect condition in original packaging. Soft and pliable as a new tyre should be.
£40.00 delivered ***SOLD***

2x pairs NOS Panaracer Magic’s – Cream / Skinwall with yellow labels.
Front & rear specific. Wire bead, perfect condition though having been in storage for years will need a wipe over. never mounted. Soft and pliable as a new tyre should be with release compound still visible.
£75.00 delivered per pair. ***BOTH SOLD***

1x pairs NOS Panaracer Magic Darts – Cream / Skinwall with blue labels.
Both fronts but often used as fr / rr as the Darts seem a little more common than rears. Wire bead, perfect condition though having been in storage for years will need a wipe over. never mounted. Soft and pliable as a new tyre should be with release compound still visible.
£75.00 delivered. ***SOLD***

1x (single) NOS Panaracer Magic Dart – Cream / Skinwall with blue label.
Wire bead, perfect condition though having been in storage for years will need a wipe over. never mounted. Soft and pliable as a new tyre should be with release compound still visible.
£40.00 delivered. ***SOLD***

2x pairs NOS Michelin XCR X’treme’s – Grey / Black.
Both 2.0. Folding, perfect condition in original packaging. never mounted.
I can only find one place still selling these at £57.00 delivered for a set so:
£45.00 delivered per pair.

1x pair USED Schwalbe Nobby Nics – Black with red stripes.
Both 2.2’s. Evo triple compound. Folding, great condition and only two rides old (they were a bit to nobbly during the summer on smooth trails and I swapped to Racing Ralphs).
£45.00 delivered. ***SOLD***

1x pairs Hutchinson Pythons – Black with silver stripes.
Both 2.0. Folding, great condition and only a couple of rides old. Really nice fast rolling tyre for hardpacked trails.
£45.00 delivered.

1x pair USED Michelin Wildgripper Sprint S – Green / Skinwall.
Folding. Used for a week cycling in Spain a couple of years ago (were NOS when I put them on my Mantra). Need a good wipe over and although theres no cracking or anything they are a little dry & dusty compared to the new equivalents above. Fine to use though with lots of life left.
£40.00 delivered ***SOLD***

Phew! Think that’s it for now.
All of the above includes delivery by courier.Drop me a pm if interested. No dibs… First come first served (sorry, been messed about way to much with dibbs in the past).
If no interest they’ll be hitting ebay in a week or so.

Cheers.
Alex ☺.

Back