Kona Fire Mountain Joe Murray

russ.russell

Retro Newbie
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum so please bear with me.
I have a 1991 Kona Fire Mountain that's been hanging in my garage for about 10 years, It's never been off road, so I'm a bit of a fraud.
It's sky blue and 19 1/2 inches from the centre of the bottom bracket, to the seat post , has project 2 forks, velocity stem, 21 gears (shimano eagle 300 lx )with total integration changers and short reach brakes.
It has had minimum use , a few small scratches and apart from rusty spokes, and pimples on the forks and stem isn't in bad shape for a 22 yr old bike. It's all original, apart from the innertubes and hand grips. My question is... does anyone know how much I could expect to get for it, is it worth putting it on this site, or does the answer lie with e-bay?
Any answers would be gratefully received.

Sarcasm, nice, I suppose I just answered my own question.
I thought I'd just make a tentative enquiry on a friendly site, I suppose you live and learn. ebay it is then.

Theres a 'How much is it worth' thread on here pal. Put the details on there, and you should get some more 'productive' feedback.

Top man.
I just looked on there, nothing much doing, but thanks anyway, I appreciate it.
Maybe there are helpful people out there after all.

Put a pic on, price it high or what you'd be happy to accept, then take it from there. If its too high, people will relay that to you.
Good luck.

I wouldn't even know what price range, to start at.
I'm sticking it on ebay, so someone else can make the decision for me.
Thanks again.

Back