Complete and original Orange P7 for sale.

Jonny46

Dirt Disciple
Up for sale is the 19" Orange that I recently recovered from the back of a friends garage. It's all complete and as far as I can tell is pretty much as it left the Orange factory all those years ago.

As stated it is a 19" frame that has been measured from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube. It measures 17.5" centre to centre.

It has complete LX groupset right down to the brake blocks and it's all in very good condition as the images show. The frame is good and straight without any dents, dints or deep scratches anywhere. All the decals are in good order with just the odd mark on them, the bike has been used lightly as the condition shows.

The wheel set is also the factory F.I.R. rims and LX hubs. They spin true but the braking surfaces show signs of wear. The tyres are the originals and in great condition with good tread and no signs of cracking.

It would benefit from a strip, clean and set up as all I have done is give it wash off, swap the tubes and then deliberate whether it's right for me or not.......You'll have worked out as I've written this that it wasn't.

I asked what It was worth and was told from £160 - £200 so I'm asking £175 for it. Collection is preffered from Nuneaton, Warwickshire but I will post if required, however I work shifts and will require time to get this sorted out.
I have a couple of KONA Explosifs '98/'99 and a '96 KOA that I'm always looking for parts for so a trade could be worked out if you have anything I could use.

Onto the images, if more are required please let me know and I'll get some but this gives you a very good idea of how well this bike has survived......Please don't mock the £30 Lidl stand, it works well enough for me :LOL:

richard130177":1oztsrz3 said:
Very nice would you do 175 posted ?

It hasn't been for sale for very long so I won't consider a price reduction at all if I'm honest. I think it's well priced as it is. I would offer free postage* if you pay £200 for it.

* Subject to terms and conditions, all applicants must be aged 95 and over to qualify. :LOL:

I think I've managed to reply to all the PM 's now, if you haven't received one please contact me again.
They have been replied to in order which I think is the fairest way. If the first person to contact me doesn't reply by tomorrow i'll contact the 2nd and so on

Back